Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best rap song of all time?

Tech N9Ne has bout every song on his CD's are just pure science. Dude got skills, word play, and the stage presense to rock it all.

Now with everything that SHA and weather were going on about. Quit it. No reason for it. Off topic is for opinions. No bashing eachother. PERIOD.

Now on to Yukmouth. Anybody heard his diss song to Game over the track of Breathe, that shit is pure hot.

what about Mac Dre ft Yuk Boss Tycone....shit is hot also..

right now the bay area is popping.

rom > all :x

WEATHERMAN Wrote:Ok first off, not everyone who listens to rap thinks they're black

Secondly, i was just having fun but now that you insist im going to point out the fact that big f****** deal your irish, every post you make is " well i guess you dont know how irish people do it" or " yeah you can tell im irish" nobody cares.

You said you have yet to see anything worthwhile come out of this "shithole of a nation". thats pretty funny since how many countless of numbers of irish first of all immigrated over here because your shithole of a country had a potato famine which pretty much destroyed your country. Thats pretty bad when running out of potatoes causes a mass immigration. Next i wont even bother pointing out the reasons as to why Americas the most powerful nation in the world, or why the majority of the globe comes to our country when theyre nations in trouble for an assortment of reasons.

And next, why would you use NYC as an example. I'm pretty sure Bostons more of an Irish city, and im pretty sure i would walk out just fine unless it was st. patties day in which case Boston is pretty crazy, but the worst that would happen is i would be shot or knifed,...big deal

And you didnt drink 39 6% beers, 14 shots of whiskey, and 6 of vodka in one night. Id like to see some video documentation of you doing it again because 39 beers and 20 shots of liquor in a night would put you in the hospital. Strike that you wouldnt be able to get to that number regardless. I dont care if your irish or not

So basically lets bring flame wars back and finish this discussion

Im sorry, I attempted to read that, but got bored about 5 lines into it, you make pointless arguements. You say you have a high net migration rate ? Im pretty sure, its just Jews and Mexicans that migrate to America. If you speak of all other nationalities such as Middle Eastern countries, lets just take a minute and point out some of their reasons for mass migration. Hrmmmm War comes to mind, but wait, who started the war in the middle east ? Yes, thats right it was the Americans. Why did they start that war ? For Greed. Oil interests in the East. Its a well known fact and a common thing that 99% of Americans are money hungry assholes who care for no-one but themselves. And what do you get for that ? Twin Towers springs to mind.

Now your other point. If you read my thread closely you illiterate prick, you will clearly see that I wrote myself and 2 friends drank that in 1 night, not just me you fruitpie. You say whats the worst that could happen ? Yea because being knifed or shot is not a big thing nowadays, everybody is doing it. You think you can act like a walking mouth in here with no reprecussions, sure bring back the Flame Wars and you'll see how its really done, because this, this is just a watered down version of what im used to you fudge packing turtle.

[end sarcastic remarks]

street racer uneducated child

u have no idea about wordplay multis lyrical content and how ot be fundamental.

mate if i wasnt stoned if post up a whole fukn list of there best lines compared to the fags u listen to.

ignorance and lack of knowledge. i pity you.

eminem is a crazy rapper if you listion to his songs they all mean sumin so does tupac listion to there underground shit befor you start dissing rap. un dergorund rap is fawking crazy
mecca :postwhore:

rom3o™ Wrote:street racer uneducated child

u have no idea about wordplay multis lyrical content and how ot be fundamental.

mate if i wasnt stoned if post up a whole fukn list of there best lines compared to the fags u listen to.

ignorance and lack of knowledge. i pity you.
Romeo's sorry ass had to change my post.. Arguing like a little girl.. Why not let people see the truth in words.. You sad excuse for a man
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

listen up u uneducated pansy, its morning im not so stoned and here are some verses.

none of this shit rapping about alize' escalades mac 10's and picking up girls.

here are short bars or real rappers. how old r u 12? u have no idea about the multiple elements which created the actual rap scene.

your uneducated, you know only as far as you can throw stones, your knowledge doesnt extend past mainstream MTV bulshit.

DZK

the lone-wolf, who slays men with cold flagrance
rampagin' breakin, the reigns of whole nations
claiming the soil, foil administrations
boil 'em in the poison oil they hold praising

I - stay invisible like a professional criminal
listen, I can get at you cuz you're easily visible
my night-vision visual's sensitive digital
lenses, are considered high-definition, precision tools

I'm on a different level entirely, slip into highly
priced high-rises silently, to rig electrical wiring
designed to set fires on precise sides of it, so finally
within minutes time, it slides into piles, violently

-----------------------------------------------------------------

heres a nice CANNIBUS line for jay z lol

My God that sounds horrid, eating MC's
Is like eating garbage they make me vomit
Discombobulate prostates re-hydrate dry lakes
Wipe Ammonium Nitrate across the side of ya face
Anthropomorph, illogically speaking Im out of ya league
Who can match the Bident with my top speed
Scourge of the earth, verses are merged into dirt
Heart line is flat lined through the therapy era
Sentences go through re-synthesis
I leave em looking bleaker than Memphis
Without Rockefeller membership

-------------------------------------------------------

JMT - vinnie paz

We heavenly divine, thats why we steadily shine
and put a steel mic through a enemy spine
my voice got power like if ten of me rhyme
and gettin in my face means its weaponry time
look at you, studyin my every design
bangin this, listening to every rhyme
heavy rewind, Vinnie Paz'll fight vicious
Yall easier to fuck with than white bitches

Yo I'm God incarnate, from the grimiest back blocks
Pazienza lyrical equivalent of sasquatch
low shit, baggy nautica with the gatt cocked
you ho shit, tight jeans, pink with the tank top
you make the kind of rap music that fags watch
I make the kind of rap music that stab cops

------------------------------------------------------

TechNine - Easily top 3 best flowing rappers in the world.

------------------------------------------------------

people wanna talk about the greatest rap song, and they listing people who r singing rnb songs about bonny n clyde, im sorry but chino xl dont quite make the list.

educate urselfs, now is your opportunity.

This is going to be my last post to you Romeo on this matter, since.. well I just don't really give a shit...

No I'm not 12.. I'm 23.. With a business management degree from Sac State and Minor in Philosophy.. I sell Real Estate in Vegas and also help operate an interior design company my family owns. We're much more well off, so to say, than others.. but this is not about that. Apparently my education and life knowledge comes down to what rap I enjoy hearing.. :roll: If I lived according to your opinions I would have shot myself many years ago, recognizing the pure idiocy and incredible amounts of waste my thoughts would have on this planet.

Now.. To point out some hypocrisy at your expense..
Quote:none of this shit rapping about alize' escalades mac 10's and picking up girls.
Uhhh.. That whole DZK rap, is about killing people.. end of story

Cannibus I enjoyed many years ago.. all I said was he had his ass handed to him on a silver platter with extra sides of bitch all over it.. but that was yeeeaarrrss ago..

JTM my god.. Do I really need to point anything out Confusedhock: It's blatantly obvious to anyone who's ever read a cat n the hat book. We have a few gun references, demoralizing women more than once, couple felonies, and a gang load (pun intended) of bullshit... The only thing I didn't get from reading that was my prison application.

Now why don't you go ahead and return my other post to what it really said, and not abuse your pathetic mod powers to try and make yourself look better..
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

sha you werent even here when flame wars was around i win n00b.
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

my last post was really all i could be bothered writing more wil hurt.

Im talking about how educated you are on this topic, you didnt need to tell all of the world how great you are mr streetracer lol, blow ur self up just a little mroe wont u. fuk it make a thread about it.

every one is entitled to their own opinion, i was the one who was stoned and over reacted, i shouldnt have said your a fucking idiot i applogies.

if i hate on other rap it makes me ignorant, but im outlining what makes rap worth listening to.

the arist i mention are renowned for being the best in the industry, veterans, people who have lyrical content, flows unlike any other.

methphors and word play on another level, respected by a larger amount of the rap community.

DIPSET....JAYZ....arnt worthy of being on any sort of top list.

yuk mouth, the game, both have made nice tracks, chino xl even, but there level of rapping is far inferior to others out there.

i have nothing against gangster rap, but its the substance within the flow and lyrics and how its processed which creates proper rap.

you say DZK was about killing people? there was 1 line with "slays men", amongst every bar there....

canibus had his ass handed to him? so did just about every other rapper, and u forget that he is stil ranked in the top battlers of all time, jsut because he respected eminem and took his disses means very little. hewil still kill any rapper u put up against him.

JMT, imaculate flows, Bin in the game along time, has his values for true rap, and pretty much broke of because he felt the album woould become to mainstream, look who they have collab with and drawn inspiration from before u comment.

no one can change who u like, im defending a subject im knowledgable about, maybe you should just keep listening to biggy as u redecorate the interior of houses.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  joke time CaptainSS 12 5,411 07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Last Post: mikelawson
  New Fav. Song Summit_Racing 1 842 03-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Sports Prime Time Network Hitman666 0 1,058 01-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  DOES ANYONE THIS SONG Silver_Bullet 21 3,783 09-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Last Post: CountryBoy
  Its that time again R_Y_A_N 37 6,885 05-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Last Post: projectjdm
  CHAMPIONSHIP TIME!!! Vote for my band 1 more time! teet 16 3,728 05-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Favorite Gangster movie of all time? Amped8000 19 4,547 04-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 0 1,288 04-10-2007, 07:18 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  half time shOWNED Ziggy 10 3,025 03-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Ziggy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon