Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best rap song of all time?

Quality opinion there.. pretty typical

BUT

Hear me out though... GOOD Rap takes a lot of talent... Maybe you've never heard the idea of timing and rhyming metaphors, obviously never tried it, and definitely don't understand it... So it's pretty typical to hate something you don't or simply can't understand.. Actually that kinda sounds like the definition of ignorant, but hey.. who knew.

Now to agree with you, and offer a compromise.. Rap is very much associated with gang members who........... should........ simply......... be...........shot.............. along with rosie o'donnell Big Grin
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

peop,le who brag about being irish and being able to drink 100000000 beers a night every night even though they're full of shit should be shot. all that being irish means is you like the color green and your a good potato farmer awesome what a good nationality.

you guys did make one good contribution to the country though, i love lucky charms in the morning theyre delicious thanks!
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

Its not the precision skill behind rap that I have a problem with, Hell anyone who makes music that requires the ability to innovate is good by me, its the sound. Simple as that, whats worse yet, is the likes of Kyle, SIMPLY PUT white people thinking they are black. Thats what I mean when I say, people who like rap should simply be shot.

Now oh yea i've been waiting for someone to snap at me all week. So you think being American is an accomplishment ? What, you are proud of being a nation of overweight drug addicted, criminals who exploit others for your own benefit. Yea thats sooooooooooooooooo much better than being Irish. Now it may only be me, but I have still yet to see something worthwhile come out of that shit hole you call a nation.

You want to slander Irish people ? I dare you to do that in NYC in an Irish bar, and we will see how far you get with your kneecaps intact. You have a problem with what I say on these forums ? You think I joke when I say I drank x many beers in a night. You see thats the benefit of not knowing me, you can assume all the shit you want, but know this, and ask anyone on here that truly knows me, if I say I did something, you had better bet your fat american ass that I did do it.

God, dont you all just miss Flame Wars

Ok first off, not everyone who listens to rap thinks they're black

Secondly, i was just having fun but now that you insist im going to point out the fact that big fucking deal your irish, every post you make is " well i guess you dont know how irish people do it" or " yeah you can tell im irish" nobody cares.

You said you have yet to see anything worthwhile come out of this "shithole of a nation". thats pretty funny since how many countless of numbers of irish first of all immigrated over here because your shithole of a country had a potato famine which pretty much destroyed your country. Thats pretty bad when running out of potatoes causes a mass immigration. Next i wont even bother pointing out the reasons as to why Americas the most powerful nation in the world, or why the majority of the globe comes to our country when theyre nations in trouble for an assortment of reasons.

And next, why would you use NYC as an example. I'm pretty sure Bostons more of an Irish city, and im pretty sure i would walk out just fine unless it was st. patties day in which case Boston is pretty crazy, but the worst that would happen is i would be shot or knifed,...big deal

And you didnt drink 39 6% beers, 14 shots of whiskey, and 6 of vodka in one night. Id like to see some video documentation of you doing it again because 39 beers and 20 shots of liquor in a night would put you in the hospital. Strike that you wouldnt be able to get to that number regardless. I dont care if your irish or not

So basically lets bring flame wars back and finish this discussion
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

strEetRAcer Wrote:I don't think I could ever pick just one...

It would have to be a 2Pac or Biggie song..

Then there's P Diddy - Victory lol

Quote:master p - ice cream man
Very Happy
Yukmouth - Ice Cream Man Tongue

Chino XL - Wordsmith (No one can hang with that)

I have waaaayyy too much music

Man.. Eff Yukmouth.. The Game Is Better... Tongue
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

TheAirMan Wrote:
strEetRAcer Wrote:I don't think I could ever pick just one...

It would have to be a 2Pac or Biggie song..

Then there's P Diddy - Victory lol

Quote:master p - ice cream man
Very Happy
Yukmouth - Ice Cream Man Tongue

Chino XL - Wordsmith (No one can hang with that)

I have waaaayyy too much music

Man.. Eff Yukmouth.. The Game Is Better... Tongue

The game is off and on his disses are the good shit but his normal song completly suck i think
mecca :postwhore:

aright sha....take it easy man nobody disrespected The Irish......its a proven fact irish people can drink alot of people under the table...but relax man....im irish but i do like rap also...its just not for black people man......white people think raps better then rock sometimes i listen to everything just not rap....so from on irish man to another...just sit bacl adn relax and drink some guiness

rap is shit....

panda tell em who the best rapper is? go on tell em?

aside from that person danny wil mention.

i know its offtopic but

royce
tech nine
Jedi Mind Tricks
Cannibus

those are real rappers

lyrics content, orginality, properly unbreakable and unique flow.

fundamentaly gangster, true understanding of all the elements of hiphop.

Wordplay and metaphorical value unlike any others.

Multis and flow change ups are more immence then any body.

unless you know these things and you listeing shit like

DIPSSET and JAY Z, Yukmouth THE GAME? get the mother fuk out of here u uneducated fuks.

romeo is a fukn god

he raps o_O

*has heard him freestyle live over MSN chats

it's fukn awesome

i love romeo

and i'd love to tit fuk him

and he'd love for me to tit fuk him

:]

Quote:royce
tech nine
Jedi Mind Tricks
Cannibus
those are real rappers

uhh yea I've heard all of those... Royce da 5 9.. c'mon.. Maybe on the track with about 50 other rappers he spits out a legit verse... Cannibus is coo but pretty sure he got ripped big time by somebody (was a long time ago) maybe supernat... not sure.. jedi mind tricks.. ummm.. I thought you said "real" rappers..

tech n9ne i was dumpin for a long time, this ring.. Got me a top notch// Straight hot fox// We sought rocks //And the Ewok Slot// Was caught// Got dropped two// Playing hopscotch On the block//Ought not twat plot// Yo for hops knot// I brought dots

this ring...help me remain sain// no dame games// came from bane to a changed man// no cane thang// refrain from gang bang// slang a prayin brain// reigns family fame// then came pain...

oh my god.. that shit is too hot
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  joke time CaptainSS 12 5,411 07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Last Post: mikelawson
  New Fav. Song Summit_Racing 1 842 03-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Sports Prime Time Network Hitman666 0 1,058 01-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  DOES ANYONE THIS SONG Silver_Bullet 21 3,783 09-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Last Post: CountryBoy
  Its that time again R_Y_A_N 37 6,885 05-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Last Post: projectjdm
  CHAMPIONSHIP TIME!!! Vote for my band 1 more time! teet 16 3,728 05-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Favorite Gangster movie of all time? Amped8000 19 4,547 04-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 0 1,288 04-10-2007, 07:18 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  half time shOWNED Ziggy 10 3,025 03-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Ziggy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon