• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonights escapades

ooo, it's jon o_o

what's crackin man? xD

Holy Shit Shadow came outta the cuts like woah.. hahah

...and I love me some So Co and Coke 8) So Co 100 proof for bonus points :wink:
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

someone here downed two of these? might i remind you, that is 750mL and 75.5% ALC. I'll believe it when I see it.
[Image: photo416mj5.jpg]
A few mates and I downed this at schoolies late one night at schoolies.

Oh and I also highly doubt you drank all that by yourself in one night midori x:
Orgasm Donor

I'm with joe on this one.. I'll believe it when I see it.. I've seen someone take a 1/5 to the face of 151, and be comatoast for the rest of the evening.. I've done 6 shots in an hour and was out.. It wasn't healthy to say the least
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

[quote="joedabooger"]someone here downed two of these? might i remind you, that is 750mL and 75.5% ALC. I'll believe it when I see it.
[Image: photo416mj5.jpg]
A few mates and I downed this at schoolies late one night at schoolies.

Oh and I also highly doubt you drank all that by yourself in one night midori x:[/quote

lmao.. u look gone.. and tired..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Erm I had another party, only this time, I had 15 friends down in my house, heres a list of what we drank.

80 Cans Beer
47 Bottles of Beer
1/2 Bottle of Barcardi
1 Bottle of Midori
1 Bottle of Lambouri White Wine
4* 1lt Bottles of WKD/Barcardi Breezers
1/2 Bottle of Goldslager
1/2 Bottle of Vodka
2 Lt Bottle of White Lightning

I took 4 black rubbish bags of emptys to the dump this morning, I looked like the proper alcoholic getting out of the car with these bags making noise as the bottles hit each other. My parents are back tomarrow, so the first thing I did, was to hire in a professional cleaner to get the house back to normal, damn bastard cost me £20 but it was worth it.

TheAirMan Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:i wanna see pics right now im drinkong some vex befor i go back to school

going 2 class tipsy makes it go by faster lol Big Grin

didnt even make it to school lol downed a 6 pack of some good ass vex in like 20 minite then went to a friends house and i aplyed road hockey all night lol
mecca :postwhore:

Damn canadians and there hockey lol.. I do like Crosby tho.. he is helpin out my home team Big Grin
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

TheAirMan Wrote:Damn canadians and there hockey lol.. I do like Crosby tho.. he is helpin out my home team Big Grin

it was fuckin sweet we were playing hog with like 7 guys and we were alls yoned and drunk i fuckin killed tho
mecca :postwhore:

yo i can compete with all you guys anyday......true irishmen right here...drink day and night

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon