Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonights escapades

the airman theres no way you drank 2 fifths of 151, stop trying to sound impressive and tell the truth you actually drank 2 twisted teas and some arbor mist wine
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

^^ well im glad u brought that up.. i wasnt drinking alone.. it was me and some friends.. no way in hell i would get threw 2 bottles of 151 by my self.... thx for pointing out the obvious.. :wink:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

beer is good guys i sued to drink licor too but beer is chilling and easy to carry
mecca :postwhore:

bscar Wrote:how is binge drinking an accomplishment?

You dont know many Irish people do you

i wanna see pics right now im drinkong some vex befor i go back to school
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:i wanna see pics right now im drinkong some vex befor i go back to school

going 2 class tipsy makes it go by faster lol Big Grin
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

BEER PONG until 5 in the morning, when I had work this morning. I didn't get to sleep until prob 7, when I should have already been showered. That's why I called in today..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

ive drank almost an entire bottle of 151 myself and its not something id ever want to do again
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

I have a little more then half of the 151 left. I've been using it for a few shots to start and then drink through the other shit. No more Malibu, so it's Southern Comfort lately..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

*sigh*

buncha drunks :roll:
*insert signature here*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon