Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SERVER WILL BE DOWN

Hey,

Just had a word with Mr Morad, and its not garunteed but the game will be down for awhile, please note the time of this post and understand the game will possibly be down 7 hours.

In this time go to the park, make frends, turn of your monitors.

=P now how do i make this shit sticky icky

rom3o Wrote:Hey,

Just had a word with Mr Morad, and its not garunteed but the game will be down for awhile, please note the time of this post and understand the game will possibly be down 7 hours.

In this time go to the park, make frends, turn of your monitors.

=P now how do i make this shit sticky icky

clikc on the thread again and down at the bottom just put it as a stickie romeo :p
mecca :postwhore:

theres nothing like that how queer

rom3o Wrote:theres nothing like that how queer

there used to be when i was mod it was always down at the bottum of the page where to lock it and stuff is
mecca :postwhore:

I dun see an option to make it schticky :x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Noob Mods Smile

Confusedhock: its kool.. but Rom3o.. I know ur a mod.. but why does it say Site Gangster under ur name lol..

can i have a title :wink: i want The Air Man if its possible :wink:
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

That is what it says when you get to 1000 posts. We have a timer going right now in the mod forums on you though. At the rate you yap you will hit 1000 in 87 minutes and 12 seconds.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Once you hit 1000 posts, you'll be a Site Gangsta or w/e it is

I cannot edit other mods' titles/ranks, so once as all mods are on, they should have "Site Moderator" under their names..

Also, we've figured out how to Sticky things, just toying with things atm to figure it all out, new mods, like myself, need to learn how to do things. We'll all know how to do mainly everything within the next few days..

Forum rules will be up soon as well.

skogey10 Wrote:That is what it says when you get to 1000 posts. We have a timer going right now in the mod forums on you though. At the rate you yap you will hit 1000 in 87 minutes and 12 seconds.

lol.. aye.. my last 100 or so post have not been usless whoring.. but 87 min lol.. thats funny as hell.. im sure i'll hit 1000 soon tho.. but i dont want Site Gangster.. i want The Air Man Sad
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon