Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message TO Raymond..

nate way to talk for someone who burned kk :roll:

before you talk, look at yourself in the mirror and reflect buddy. You whine so much and bitch about a lot shit cause it doesnt go your way.

Wasnt it you yesterday trying to bribe romeo to burn greed for 10k creds. lol

--

although i got to give it to you guys. You guys did a wonderful job greed. As much as i dont like you kevin, ill give it to you. Good job this session.

Sucks that you got screwed the last mins though.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

and why do you always suck up to people just for icons.

its like you suck peoples dick to get you icons. Its kinda sad.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

[/quote] nice work nick and your crew.. you fools just lucky btp are broke asses..lol j/k[/quote]

haha thats mean.

Although i take my hat of to you gentlemen of btp. You guys made a good run.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Let him change his crew name to what he wants, we know we did not cheat, congrats to all off Greed was good fun, a round with some challenge even though we got Burnt by Modlypenguin in the first week, accused of cheating and the servers crashed as often as Tread showered throughout the round. Dyna tried to recruit our members offering them the win if they go to his crew and all the rest of the bull that goes with going against the main players. All in all I can say it was one of the best rounds I have played in Smile

i dono wtf happend this session but i know every ones asking me to burn sum1 or other.

please dont be fooled by nates persistant shit talk, he shit talks and sucks everyones cock just to get icons, he changes so often ive lost count how many / whos dick hes currently sucking.

if any one wants the RTF file of this or a print screen just pm me.

1/04/2007 11:13:01 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs burn greed Smile
1/04/2007 11:15:01 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love (romeo) to much effort and there being super secure, id need to conversate with turkstar send him a photo binded and clocked with a key loger, and retrieve the information 1/04/2007 11:15:10 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love (romeo)if he has antivirus it may be easily detcted 1/04/2007 11:15:13 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love so much effort
1/04/2007 11:15:15 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love (romeo) i rather retire
1/04/2007 11:15:42 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs oh come on rom3o! 1/04/2007
11:15:46 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs EL ROMEO lmao 1/04/2007 11:15:49 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs do it.
1/04/2007 11:15:52 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs and i'll love you.
1/04/2007 11:15:53 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs and..
1/04/2007 11:15:54 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs and.. 1/04/2007 11:15:55 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs lol 1/04/2007 11:15:58 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs umm..
1/04/2007 11:16:21 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs if you do it, i'll get you 10k creds to use whenever.. 1/04/2007 11:16:24 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs but i gotta bounce
1/04/2007 11:16:25 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs ttyl bye

tisk tisk...
well what number did u finish??
i hope everone sees this and makes up there own mind about you...

rom3o Wrote:i dono wtf happend this session but i know every ones asking me to burn sum1 or other.

please dont be fooled by nates persistant shit talk, he shit talks and sucks everyones cock just to get icons, he changes so often ive lost count how many / whos dick hes currently sucking.

if any one wants the RTF file of this or a print screen just pm me.

1/04/2007 11:13:01 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs burn greed Smile
1/04/2007 11:15:01 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love (romeo) to much effort and there being super secure, id need to conversate with turkstar send him a photo binded and clocked with a key loger, and retrieve the information 1/04/2007 11:15:10 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love (romeo)if he has antivirus it may be easily detcted 1/04/2007 11:15:13 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love so much effort
1/04/2007 11:15:15 AM [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love (romeo) i rather retire
1/04/2007 11:15:42 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs oh come on rom3o! 1/04/2007
11:15:46 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs EL ROMEO lmao 1/04/2007 11:15:49 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs do it.
1/04/2007 11:15:52 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs and i'll love you.
1/04/2007 11:15:53 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs and..
1/04/2007 11:15:54 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs and.. 1/04/2007 11:15:55 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs lol 1/04/2007 11:15:58 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs umm..
1/04/2007 11:16:21 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs if you do it, i'll get you 10k creds to use whenever.. 1/04/2007 11:16:24 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs but i gotta bounce
1/04/2007 11:16:25 AM |Nate & LaRoy| 私は愛 Courtney! < So Deep In Love [нEя pαsт] - N²O inhalation til i die btchs ttyl bye

lol PWNED
mecca :postwhore:

im not here to start hella shit, but i dont appreciate the fact nate is trying to act like hes the savior and that hes all high and mighty by trying to badmouth mike.

Big deal you can make a thread about dyna and bad mouth him as much you want, but overall nate your just making yourself look stupid. As many of you might not agree with dyna's views on this session, but you have to understand everyone has there opinion's.

Personally in my opinion, This session was very competitive, even with the server crashes and i take my hat off to the winners.

Although nate your just trash.

You treat people who have helped you like shit and you turn your backs on people, so you can get ahead for some stupid icons.

I hope this thread shows everyone your true colors. Learn some manners kiddo.

And learn from your mistakes.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

look mec's someone took your king doosh medal!
lol

wonderwoman Wrote:im not here to start hella shit, but i dont appreciate the fact nate is trying to act like hes the savior and that hes all high and mighty by trying to badmouth mike.

Big deal you can make a thread about dyna and bad mouth him as much you want, but overall nate your just making yourself look stupid. As many of you might not agree with dyna's views on this session, but you have to understand everyone has there opinion's.

Personally in my opinion, This session was very competitive, even with the server crashes and i take my hat off to the winners.

Although nate your just trash.

You treat people who have helped you like shit and you turn your backs on people, so you can get ahead for some stupid icons.

I hope this thread shows everyone your true colors. Learn some manners kiddo.

And learn from your mistakes.

well said!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just A Question To Fellow Mc Boosters and Raymond! Zero_Cool 7 2,643 09-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Zero_Cool

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon