Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here into the shoe game ?

those are ugly as shoes least when you wear skate shoes u go to som girl she looks at your shoes and she like ohhh those are sexy
mecca :postwhore:

G_I_JOE Wrote:Jooeda rockin the lacoste...lol I have bout 6 pairs of lacoste shoe's and they all be pimpin but If i realy wanna pimp it I wear my LV shoes

LV's? post pic, you abviously have better taste than all these wiggers. DW GI we will pic up out on the town.

Oh btw i was in manly the other day...at a mates apartment right near the ferry dock sept halfway between it and the beach o_o
Orgasm Donor

joedabooger Wrote:
G_I_JOE Wrote:Jooeda rockin the lacoste...lol I have bout 6 pairs of lacoste shoe's and they all be pimpin but If i realy wanna pimp it I wear my LV shoes

LV's? post pic, you abviously have better taste than all these wiggers. DW GI we will pic up out on the town.

Oh btw i was in manly the other day...at a mates apartment right near the ferry dock sept halfway between it and the beach o_o

lol i wear skate clothing and skate shoes im not a wigger

tis true

but some of those shoes are the fukn ugliest things of ever seen...ya need to be fukn michael jordan or kobe bryant to pull those monsters off.
Like having fukn weights tied to your feet
Orgasm Donor

<<< Stopped wearing hightops in elementary school :wink: Those shoes do look fuckin huge.. but that's what happens when you're 6'4 lookin for a size 15 shoe :?
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Yea ok..

hrm.. ok.. Sexiest Jordans IMO

[Image: img10392193642.jpeg]

now post ur fav DC's..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

joedabooger Wrote:tis true

but some of those shoes are the fukn ugliest things of ever seen...ya need to be fukn michael jordan or kobe bryant to pull those monsters off.

you need the pink shoes Big Grin

uh.. Jordans are light as hell.. have u ever worn a pair ??

AirManAnf Wrote:

uh.. Jordans are light as hell.. have u ever worn a pair ??

jordans are basketball shoes there ment for ballin not fuckin walking around in

I wear jordans as casual wear all the time.. and i have a few pair that i only ball in.. but im done arguin cuz i like all shoes.. well just about..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 word game Black__Metal 86 17,188 10-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  Game On! Jdoggy 0 773 03-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Jdoggy
  Word Association Game OuTkAsT_2 15 3,605 07-30-2007, 04:58 PM
Last Post: boskeeter
  Since The Game Is Down... Post Where Ur From.. TheAirMan 48 8,388 03-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon