Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Flamer-thon

lets see whos the best trashtalker here, we'll make it into a competition maybe the mods will hook winner up with a custom rank or something. If youd like to join the battle just say yes in here we'll start it on the 20th (Friday). Thursday night ill release the battle list of whos facing who and we'll see how it goes
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

Some forum rules...
No swearing.
Use your discretion to decide what's appropriate to post, and common sense to post what is not needed.
No family bashing at all! Zero tolerance for this!
No bashing of anyone!
There will be NO racist remarks posted. This will result in a deletion of your post and a temporary ban. If the remarks continue after the first ban we will deal with that in a more severe manner. This is not the place for those type of remarks.

LOL... good luck
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

G_I_JOE Wrote:Some forum rules...
No swearing.
Use your discretion to decide what's appropriate to post, and common sense to post what is not needed.
No family bashing at all! Zero tolerance for this!
No bashing of anyone!
There will be NO racist remarks posted. This will result in a deletion of your post and a temporary ban. If the remarks continue after the first ban we will deal with that in a more severe manner. This is not the place for those type of remarks.

LOL... good luck

joe you so dirt that u make me look clean

ahahahah buwhahahaha
mecca :postwhore:

no bashing anyone? wow contest off
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

WEATHERMAN Wrote:lets see whos the best trashtalker here,

let's not

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ultimate Frisbee Kelly087 8 2,139 10-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon