Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf wtf wtf

i got 6 hits from 50 atmps ....

and 6 of them wer in the 1st 20 atmps ...

not bad raito if i do say so myslf ...

yeah i dunno if the whole member and non member thing makes a difference also... when i was member like 3 days ago, was starting to get on a roll... after that, 2 hits in the three days which is gay... but i will try what you posted next round maybe, depending on how my thread goes, might go for top ten again then try hi for a bit... see what happens, but hey, thanks to all for helping me out with this, really appreciate it
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

well said jered(skogey)

learn from that ^^
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

jered your full of shit!

me and teet taught you how to HI

and its all about timeing don't feed BS saying timeing has nothing to do with it... i'm the living example of timeing...

remember 120/180????

i'm the only person that could use that number time and time again and never fail with it...

then it all changed and we got smaller numbers... but still the timeing was key i'd sit online for hours waiting for my window to open up on people...

which is exactly what i'm doing now... same thing but a year and a half later... nothing has changed.. your ratio's have some to do with it all of it matters... its not just dumb luck...

hitting below your NW easy.. hitting above easy... hittin same NW easy... as long as you have timing and decent numbers...

end of story....
You will never be what we once were....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon