Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
teach me

Quit the weed. Its alright for you to drink onces in a while tho.
_DyNaStY_ FTW!!!!!

I'm 23 and drink almost everyday.. Schooling gives you the opportunity to become educated.. but it wont make a dumb person smart :wink:

Not calling you dumb mecca.. just stating some facts.. mecca is very creative, just careless about the english language.. as are many, many other people... with good reason i might add, it doesn't really matter, people can understand them for the most part so there's no reason to become any more meticulous about it. I've taken a few college courses regarding English, and once we spent two full class days on commas, that was enough for me! So anyways I've rambled enough, ummm.. I dunno what to tell yah mecca, learning never stops I suppose
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

ximastreetracerx Wrote:I'm 23 and drink almost everyday.. Schooling gives you the opportunity to become educated.. but it wont make a dumb person smart :wink:

Not calling you dumb mecca.. just stating some facts.. mecca is very creative, just careless about the english language.. as are many, many other people... with good reason i might add, it doesn't really matter, people can understand them for the most part so there's no reason to become any more meticulous about it. I've taken a few college courses regarding English, and once we spent two full class days on commas, that was enough for me! So anyways I've rambled enough, ummm.. I dunno what to tell yah mecca, learning never stops I suppose

UR 1st line is perfect lol.. i like that
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

ximastreetracerx Wrote:I'm 23 and drink almost everyday.. Schooling gives you the opportunity to become educated.. but it wont make a dumb person smart :wink:

i don't know what creative and careless mean let me search

Edit: figured them out
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

Haha.. not bad.. I figured it would be 'meticulous'.. you're gettin better already!
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

ximastreetracerx Wrote:Haha.. not bad.. I figured it would be 'meticulous'.. you're gettin better already!

I just got back from 2 and half hours or test Sad
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:
ximastreetracerx Wrote:Haha.. not bad.. I figured it would be 'meticulous'.. you're gettin better already!

I had that last week.. now i just gotta get ready 4 finals Sad

AirManAnf Wrote:
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:

i gotta wait to see if i got the job
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:
AirManAnf Wrote:
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:

What job M e c c a ?

AirManAnf Wrote:
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:
AirManAnf Wrote:
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:

What job M e c c a ?

some computer job place
10 dollars a hour so im happy
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon