Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mc down?

AirManAnf Wrote:Ok.. i quit this round lol.. Mecca u got any extra weed lyin around ? :wink:

i havnt even played this round i just playing sh hard lol
mecca :postwhore:

I jumpd into the billions just 2 help out the crew i was in. but othter then that ... i did nothing.. think im in like the 80 's
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

I just Signed up, and i cant get in? Is this a Daily, weekly thing? Name is Ej. Sup
[Image: sleeperzzzsig2bs5.jpg]

wow... aint it funny how many threads and posts go up when the game is down... have a coke and a smile, fuck ya g/f, play with yourself... shit do something... hate to be the one to clear these threads.... but on another note... i did get dicked on membership...
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

How Long Till the site is up and Running?

SleeperZzz95 Wrote:How Long Till the site is up and Running?
no one knows, you have to keep checking the site
FORUM COMPETITION A WINNER

SleeperZzz95 Wrote:I just Signed up, and i cant get in? Is this a Daily, weekly thing? Name is Ej. Sup

Something is up wit the servers but this happens o say... evry 4 days rite guys ?

Damn.... That sucks... Especially if i get Addicted

whos losing intrest in the game??

Chronic_2k Wrote:whos losing intrest in the game??

Im not really that dependent on the game.. lol.. we spend more time on the forums then the game.. but more 2 life.. :wink: go play some ball... pop in the madden.. hit a movie..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon