Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI'S

*shrugs* i've been using the same #'s since i learned how to hit :crazy:
*insert signature here*

Here's a tip: FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN! Many of us have spent money on making/working out our own numbers, why not try the same rather than message mods (ME IN PARTICULAR) and beg?
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

theres another thread and it had about 100 different combinations...thats where i got mine.....just keep looking on the forums and u should c a thread that says hi combinations...or sumthin like that

The algorithm does not change at all. What you need to do is figure out HOW and WHEN to use a certain combo and it is good for anything. I used 35% less credits for all of my HI than you and used the two combos for every hit, in every status, offline or online, with a car and without.
BJJ-Purple Belt

and i guess u arent gonna tell me. lol.
Noahs_ark

Not a chance.
BJJ-Purple Belt

ya i figured lol.
Noahs_ark

yea alot of HI is done by your own,u can have the "best" numbers and still not get jackshit....ive been HI 4 a lil bit still not where close to being good at it,gettting there thnx to the help of some,so bear with it and try some of ya own stuff
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

c the only #`s i use r either 69/169 or 49/149 cause if everything matches up like the nw and the rite mode....those numbers always work...but still try ur own i guess and c if u can make up ur own numbers..

thanx for the help and tips guys. sorry mods for being annoying.
Noahs_ark

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon