• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winners???

slickNsxy Wrote:doing an msn chat doesn't raise our post count tho

lol

ask around...im sure you'll find any of us

rofl

i rekon there liers
Orgasm Donor

Post count is indirectly proportional to how many times you've been laid. Keep it as low as you can until you're 30 or so, then it just doesn't matter anyhow. Post rate is also important in the calculation of potential "layability", be careful. Brooke, 20 posts in 2 days? You're on pace for being the oldest, hottest virgin ever.

Confusedhock:
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

skogey10 Wrote:Post count is indirectly proportional to how many times you've been laid. Keep it as low as you can until you're 30 or so, then it just doesn't matter anyhow. Post rate is also important in the calculation of potential "layability", be careful. Brooke, 20 posts in 2 days? You're on pace for being the oldest, hottest virgin ever.

Confusedhock:

:oops:

fa·ce·tious /fəˈsiʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuh-see-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1585–95; facete + -ious; see facetiae]

—Related forms
fa·ce·tious·ly, adverb
fa·ce·tious·ness, noun

—Synonyms 2. See humorous.

sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm) Pronunciation Key
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

skogey10 Wrote:fa·ce·tious /fəˈsiʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuh-see-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1585–95; facete + -ious; see facetiae]

—Related forms
fa·ce·tious·ly, adverb
fa·ce·tious·ness, noun

—Synonyms 2. See humorous.

sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm) Pronunciation Key
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]

hajha..wassup Ross
jOkErKiDD__

shit add me, i can chat when im not at work 12hrs of the day and doin other manly stuff, like play wif me ceffie and so on... leaves me about, well, 10 minutes a day...lol... jokes but whats the harm in having a hottie on ya list... im aussie btw and im an asshole, apparently... so your call brookie... and sorry for the three hits last round!! :wink:

[email protected]
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

SyNt3K Wrote:shit add me, i can chat when im not at work 12hrs of the day and doin other manly stuff, like play wif me ceffie and so on... leaves me about, well, 10 minutes a day...lol... jokes but whats the harm in having a hottie on ya list... im aussie btw and im an *******, apparently... so your call brookie... and sorry for the three hits last round!! :wink:

[email protected]

who the fk r you :p

lol... just a no0b to the game... played about three rounds is all, who the f*$# are you then?
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

wow u should know who mecca is by now... lol :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last round winners? teet 8 3,248 04-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Last Post: teet
  congrats to older version mc winners lol jenifuhr 0 868 07-03-2011, 02:18 AM
Last Post: jenifuhr
  Winners of Last Round SexyJDM 9 1,969 03-31-2010, 03:33 PM
Last Post: PlAy_4_DeAlZ
  Winners page PIMP_4_LIFE 22 4,116 02-16-2010, 07:32 AM
Last Post: MatBond
  Session Winners PIMP_4_LIFE 1 1,202 02-14-2010, 04:27 AM