Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Root Canal.

Dang well this morning I had to go to the dentist to get a root canal. I would have to say thats one of the worst experiences ever because its so long (2 and 1/2 hours) and painful. I would say just keep your crap in good shape so you don't have to have one. At least I got a prescription for lore tabs! lol

Go chew on some rock candy..will make u feel better...
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

wuss

I have the flu with abit of phnemonia... I get a call at 8am "Jason don't forget your dentist appt today" I go in... get a root canal and 2 wisdom teeth pulled in 2 hours as I keep gaggin cause I got the flu... THEN I went to work... and haven't missed a day over any of that in years...

wuss
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Harsh MonteMan.. very Harsh..

TheSyn Wrote:Dang well this morning I had to go to the dentist to get a root canal. I would have to say thats one of the worst experiences ever because its so long (2 and 1/2 hours) and painful. I would say just keep your crap in good shape so you don't have to have one. At least I got a prescription for lore tabs! lol

root canals dont hurt at all had one last year and the only painful thing was watching them burn the roots out......
sig

This one is very painful though since they screwed up on it and I can not even put pressure on that side of my mouth. They are now sending me to an oral surgeon to fix their mistakes.

Can u say Agoney..

i got one of my teeth pulled and the guy got the fuckin tooth stuck in my throat LOL
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

lol.. shulda kickd his ass ... :lol:

AirManAnf Wrote:lol.. shulda kickd his ass ... :lol:

i was so drugged up

they got tvs on the top of the celins so i sjut watched tv for like 2 hours lol
Take a toke
Smoke a Smoke
Drink a beer
Invade bitches
Invade tricks

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon