Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS)

BoneDaddY Wrote:A noob , i'm not , been playin longer than you (noob). And from what I see , he sucks at cj's . not even on the list . so stick that in your pipe , and smoke it . dork .

Before you start talking shit to someone, you have to remember, people CAN change their name in MC!..

My name right now is..

Exquisite_Boost

I am in first you dumbshit. (maybe not for long as angry baby is catching up)

so..

stick that in your pipe, and smoke it. dork .

nates got 1st in boosting ,

can we keep it on the topic of AP ?? and some that talks to ray on MSN tell him to get his ass in here and commnt on the matter

I think mc would be better if everyone got it free but i would like to see a a limit on how many races you can get for a race because if it is free and the same old people are still getting 7 races per a pending thats not fair

I also think you should change the exp and cars back to REV 1 makes it more fun

thanks for your commnts ray ....

joe did come up with some great ideas ...if some of these where to happen i think the game would be more interesting to play ...

will email you or something to chat about this topic as im sure most will

TheJMan Wrote:thanks for your commnts ray ....

joe did come up with some great ideas ...if some of these where to happen i think the game would be more interesting to play ...

will email you or something to chat about this topic as im sure most will

We should have huge chat one time lol

morad Wrote:OK I am seeing this late but perfect timing for next session. I read some useless comments but also saw a few VERY good ideas.

Let me ask you this. What if everybody had AP for free and we did add a page that showed, online, offline and AP online users. Would this make it better for everybody? I like Joe's ideas and will take them into consideration as long as it is doable within the time we have off this period.

OR

I can just remove it.

I have already decided to improve the cars for members and Non. Add more membership incentive yet make the game good for non-members.

Maybe a new twist on IDE and etc.

I always value your suggestions, I just have not been around for a while to receive and read them.

If you all give me your wants for next period I will get on it and have it done for a good Rev 2xx.

And I will play the game with you. Smile

remove it.

N2ndbase_16 Wrote:
morad Wrote:OK I am seeing this late but perfect timing for next session. I read some useless comments but also saw a few VERY good ideas.

Let me ask you this. What if everybody had AP for free and we did add a page that showed, online, offline and AP online users. Would this make it better for everybody? I like Joe's ideas and will take them into consideration as long as it is doable within the time we have off this period.

OR

I can just remove it.

I have already decided to improve the cars for members and Non. Add more membership incentive yet make the game good for non-members.

Maybe a new twist on IDE and etc.

I always value your suggestions, I just have not been around for a while to receive and read them.

If you all give me your wants for next period I will get on it and have it done for a good Rev 2xx.

And I will play the game with you. Smile

remove it.

If he says everyone will get ap keep it but their has to be catches to it

im with nate..well remove it till he can make the changes to it.. no point putting AP back in half assed..take it out for a round so he can make his changes with out the rush..

Make people work for their bots Ray!!
Only the smart people should have them Wink

Personally... the AP isn't bad... no matter what you do there will always be whiners about something...

for those whining about ap and spending...

go to http://www.google.com and search for something called "macros"

ap for the ghetto people...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

lol *agrees with jason..our macros from back in the day would kill any type of AP Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Raymond or Cres Gangster___Pimp 3 1,807 06-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Ron raymond or crescent. Tokkiez 7 2,575 06-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Morad... Raymond,.. Someone... Joey 4 1,930 02-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal