Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS)

M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:I think mc should go back to REV 1 but with changes

^^

AI2SeNaL Wrote:

^^

agreed.

Won't that make it VER 2. LOL............This game is still a business so if Ray make more money with AP due to more memberships then AP will prolly stay...But I can only hope he has not replied to this thread cause he is to busy trying to improve this AP drama....Maybe next round AP will also buy cal's, work, buy and tune cars and lvl...Then all I have to do is login at the start of the round then again at the end.

Any one that speaks to Ray or cres ask them to give some input into this thread, after all its their game and it would be no loss to any of us if it disapears...
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

They can call it REV 3

Ideas from the players and certain stuff from both rev 1 and 2

maybe we should try and get this moved to sergestions and ideas ... ray usaly takes more notis over there.

I gave ray the shit to this thread on msn

Wow what the hell am i doing on here lmao.

Well Ap has been good to all those that dont have time to play, and has let the vets be lazy, but as for interest of the game, ANY new player that does decide to play, will not know whats going on.

They will wonder why they cant get a race, they will message the top players who will prolly NOT check their mail due to spam, and never get any type of knowledge of the game.

As for AP coming with membership, i believe AP comes ONLY with purchasing membership through PAYPAL, the other Offers are in the other purchase options.

I have AP even though i hate it, it brings me to a nice level to HI n Boost, now i could just wait a little in the round and just ask a friend who is high in NW to race me a couple, but theyre never on, so in that case me having AP, guarantees me some races.

All those things that GI has said has been all really good points, and if AP would work similar to that way, I would agree to keep it, but it remains the same, i am against it.

My MAIN concern about all of this is the disadvantage "Newbies" have, with the ways things are going, we dont gain much new players to the game. Not everyone has a CC to buy membership, so it is unfair, but not having AP for EVERYONE, is fair. The use of membership back in the day was the nice credit boost, and access to Cars. Thats It.

Cheers to all for the Info's and Ideas Big Grin
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

<3 J

A noob , i'm not , been playin longer than you (noob). And from what I see , he sucks at cj's . not even on the list . so stick that in your pipe , and smoke it . dork .

lol i have one cj and im on the list lmao

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Raymond or Cres Gangster___Pimp 3 1,807 06-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Ron raymond or crescent. Tokkiez 7 2,575 06-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Morad... Raymond,.. Someone... Joey 4 1,930 02-02-2010, 12:17 PM