Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS)

M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:You bitch so much about AP but you buy yourself a memebership lmao

You say you hate it but you still buy yuorself a memebership lmao

your so stupid kyle... if you read the post just above your pointless waste of space post..

AI2SeNaL Wrote:
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:You bitch so much about AP but you buy yourself a memebership lmao

your so stupid kyle... if you read the post just above your pointless waste of space post..

nonono

why would he go for something when he says AP sucks but he still buys a membership and uses it lmao

I said i didn't mind but am i still playing

Fuck ppl stay on track here...What we all want is for the game to improve..right??? Rather than bitch bout it, lets try to give some consistant idea's to improve AP. AP is a good concept, it just has to much influence on the game at the moment. If you don't want AP thats fine but just try to think about how AP could add another dimention to the game if it was modified.

AP does not need alot of changes just a couple of big ones.

1. We need 3 screens AP, online and off line.
2. EXP with AP needs to change. Maybe down to 50 or 25% of what is gained by online racing.
3. CM'S also needs to change to about 10% of what is gained from online racing.
4. Multi races has to stop I have seen 1 person get 8 races at a time. If this does not stop the EXP will still be too easy. eg: Online you may gain 2% exp for 2 races at once, AP should then only give you 1/2% for the same to races, but if you get 8 races then you still gain you 2%.

Ok nate and who ever else that says just boot AP give my ideas some thought and maybe even some input. If we all get together with some idea's on how to improve AP rather than just argue on weather we should keep it or not the ADMIN may just listen to us. It would be nice to get some feed back from Ray.............Are we wasting our time trying to give this game our input?
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

fully backing what ya say there joe ...it will even out the odds more for the none AP users ...

but it will still be a money based game even if these changes are made.so im guessing ray will be happy aswell.

feedback from admin and NON b!tching members would be good ,
lets try and keep this topic on track Big Grin

Also remember if this game makes $0 then don't expect time or money to be put into it. Why would Ray waste his time dealing with the shit we dish out if he made no money.....
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

Very good idea JOE maybe lower the amount of races you can get so it will lower the amount of multis and maybe a more better IDE competion???

M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:
AI2SeNaL Wrote:

nonono

why would he go for something when he says AP sucks but he still buys a membership and uses it lmao

he has AP cause he has membership...he has membership cause he is going for top boost*not racing*... he does not have membership for AP*he has it for the extra crdz for boosting*...he has no choice in this matter.. most booster/HIers i know for the time i have been playing this game leave there car out and take losses offline ... if u cant get your head around this then you really are a retard.. sorry but its true...

sorry for going off topic..

good ideas.. but like i said we all know ray is to lazy:p*reply ray damnit*

another little addon here (taking a page from ts)
it would be nice if non-members could have a "little" version of ap. what i mean by that is to have ap say that works for 2-4hrs then it stops untill you log in again
and have the members only one work for a day or w/e

not sure if you guys like that idea or not but it seems that no one over in ts complains about ap (well atlest in the forums lol)
[Image: club.gif]

AI2SeNaL Wrote:
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:
AI2SeNaL Wrote:

nonono

he has AP cause he has membership...he has membership cause he is going for top boost*not racing*... he does not have membership for AP*he has it for the extra crdz for boosting*...he has no choice in this matter.. most booster/HIers i know for the time i have been playing this game leave there car out and take losses offline ... if u cant get your head around this then you really are a retard.. sorry but its true...

sorry for going off topic..

good ideas.. but like i said we all know ray is to lazy:p*reply ray damnit*

Thanks Tana, I would have said that myself but I am too lazy now a days. haha.

JOE, those were actually some good ideas. I really would like to see this game to just go back to how it use to be, and if thats going to kill the game, what change would it really do?

Either way, the game is dying, so if its going to die, let it die how it use to be...

Please Raymond, get the game back to the early days.........(with some of the Rev2 changes intertwined)

this is a bit off subject, but what im trying to get at is, i still dont like ap if changes were there or not. Joe, your ideas are fabulous..No doubt, i just personally hate AP. But its not fully my decision, but it is my 2 cents.

I think mc should go back to REV 1 but with changes

I like JOES ideas but i would really like to see limit on how many races you can for a pending to spice IDE up a little and If there going to keep AP like it they should bring back off line races where you can get cms and exp for people with no AP so they have a chance to maybe be up their lol and i like Chris idea of TS where people with out memberships get AP but you have to log in every hour

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Raymond or Cres Gangster___Pimp 3 1,807 06-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Ron raymond or crescent. Tokkiez 7 2,575 06-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Morad... Raymond,.. Someone... Joey 4 1,930 02-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal