Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS)

Look, Kingshit, if you are in college and still working two jobs..why are you still playing?

I would be focusing more on college..

AP needs out of here..

Put your input in here Raymond! Big Grin

N2ndbase_16 Wrote:Look, Kingshit, if you are in college and still working two jobs..why are you still playing?

AP needs out of here..

yep i agree with nate..you have such little time to play.. then really you should not get any help..AP..as all you will do is log on wrk, lvlup log out..*and you call that playing*lol whats the pointConfused

when AP was not here..and i was in top crew or run'n one..i would wake up at 4am race 2hours go to wrk at 6am.. come home round 4pm race till 10-11pm sleep*racing up to 4 accounts most times* then repeat .. and sumhow during the many years i have been playing.. i meet my wife and go married so i must have had time to have a life also?..

and really how is this making ray more money? i know a few peeps that have stoped *myself included*cause of AP and we all use to spend a bit..myself over $100 give or take.. and if you look close the peeps that take 1st place and even 2nd and 3rd sumtimes are in the top crew..they do not spend there own money*very little*..they win top crew cause they make sure they get top nw or nws so they can use the win'n for the next round ... just an example..well done to them for keeping it together.. but if AP was not around then it would open the crews up..as they would have to be online to gain there cms and not let AP do all the work..cause really all sumone needs to do is jump in nw 1st day..then AP takes over..log on and lvl and wrk

anyways im gonna get a beer or 2.. Big Grin

N2ndbase_16 Wrote:Look, Kingshit, if you are in college and still working two jobs..why are you still playing?

AP needs out of here..

casue mc kicks roayal ass why do you think im out for this round? any ways thats just my input i think it needs to be changed but i like the idea of ap
sig

AI2SeNaL Wrote:

AP needs out of here..

yep i agree with nate..you have such little time to play.. then really you should not get any help..AP..as all you will do is log on wrk, lvlup log out..*and you call that playing*lol whats the pointConfused

when AP was not here..and i was in top crew or run'n one..i would wake up at 4am race 2hours go to wrk at 6am.. come home round 4pm race till 10-11pm sleep*racing up to 4 accounts most times* then repeat .. and sumhow during the many years i have been playing.. i meet my wife and go married so i must have had time to have a life also?..

and really how is this making ray more money? i know a few peeps that have stoped *myself included*cause of AP and we all use to spend a bit..myself over $100 give or take.. and if you look close the peeps that take 1st place and even 2nd and 3rd sumtimes are in the top crew..they do not spend there own money*very little*..they win top crew cause they make sure they get top nw or nws so they can use the win'n for the next round ... just an example..well done to them for keeping it together.. but if AP was not around then it would open the crews up..as they would have to be online to gain there cms and not let AP do all the work..cause really all sumone needs to do is jump in nw 1st day..then AP takes over..log on and lvl and wrk

anyways im gonna get a beer or 2.. Big Grin

and i used to do that too but now with ap i have time to fous on other things ....ie college and work.....i never said YOU didnt have a life but lets get this back on topic.....auto play is a good thing
sig

No its not.

N2ndbase_16 Wrote:No its not.

for the people that can sit online and race and like to do so..are pretty much getting fucked over, its that simple... you and i both know ray is to lazy to play around with the damn thing to make changes to it.. so the best thing he can do is just get rid of it..sh*t he's even to lazy to post..lol

*mayb that will get him to say sumthing*

Hey , Nate . If ap is so bad , why do you use it ???? some sort of double standard . If you don't like the game , then don't play . simple as that .

BoneDaddY Wrote:Hey , Nate . If ap is so bad , why do you use it ???? some sort of double standard . If you don't like the game , then don't play . simple as that .

he has a membership so really he has no choice..AP= AUTOPLAY? damn nub..also b4 u say sumthing even more stupid.. he has membership as he is going fore top CJ

BoneDaddY Wrote:Hey , Nate . If ap is so bad , why do you use it ???? some sort of double standard . If you don't like the game , then don't play . simple as that .

Thanks Tana. Can you be anymore above stupidity? I am going for top boost, and there is no way in hell I can beat out rom3o without a membership. Hell, i dont even know if i can beat him out with a membership and extra credits. The cards will play out how they are meant to be.

Dont ask something so stupid next time.

You bitch so much about AP but you buy yourself a memebership lmao

You say you hate it but you still buy yuorself a memebership lmao

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Raymond or Cres Gangster___Pimp 3 1,807 06-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Ron raymond or crescent. Tokkiez 7 2,575 06-07-2010, 06:23 PM