Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't played in months...

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Drag-Master Wrote:Where have you been onehotbitch??

Having fun in the real world.

I quit my job....cashed out a bunch of stocks I had and travelled for about 5 months to see friends, family and beautiful places this world has to offer. Got re-invigorated and found a new place of employment doing what I love. Got me a new girlfriend and I'm fallin' hard.

Just been out generally enjoying life.

thats awesome good to hear shouldnt be such a stranger on msn though Smile so where in the world id you go out and see? and you still in Chi-Town?

OneHotBitch Wrote:

I quit my job....cashed out a bunch of stocks I had and travelled for about 5 months to see friends, family and beautiful places this world has to offer. Got re-invigorated and found a new place of employment doing what I love. Got me a new girlfriend and I'm fallin' hard.

thats niceSmile

you gonna hit up mc sometimes??
Drag-Master

OneHotBitch Wrote:

Always glad to hear you are doing well Rach... you visit your favorite resort again? Where did you go? I been travelling off and on... don't got the cash to drop work for 5 months at a time though lol

I myself just logged on MC for the first time in like a year =/

And I logged back out lol.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Drag-Master Wrote:thats niceSmile

you gonna hit up mc sometimes??

Doubtful... :lol:

monteman Wrote:Always glad to hear you are doing well Rach... you visit your favorite resort again? Where did you go? I been travelling off and on... don't got the cash to drop work for 5 months at a time though lol

I myself just logged on MC for the first time in like a year =/

And I logged back out lol.

Thanks J ya big sweetie...glad to hear you've been out of the game for a while too!!!! How are you doing personally?

I did...I visited Mexico for about 6 weeks and stayed at Xpu Ha for about 2 weeks... I literally had the time of my life. I also travelled to Southern France...Greece...Florida Keys...Hawaii...and a few stops in the Carribean.
MC's Most Hated

SS_Vegito Wrote:thats awesome good to hear shouldnt be such a stranger on msn though Smile so where in the world id you go out and see? and you still in Chi-Town?

I'm actually calling Milwaukee home again...it's nice to be around my old friends and family for now.
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:Thanks J ya big sweetie...glad to hear you've been out of the game for a while too!!!! How are you doing personally?

I did...I visited Mexico for about 6 weeks and stayed at Xpu Ha for about 2 weeks... I literally had the time of my life. I also travelled to Southern France...Greece...Florida Keys...Hawaii...and a few stops in the Carribean.

Thats amazing hun... good job! I knew you needed some tiume off. Glad to see you sorted yourself out as well. Smile I knew you'd visit Xpu Ha. My g/f goes to Scotland with some girlfriends end of march for a few weeks and my buddies wanna go to mexico for a "guys night out" holiday. I am deff thinking I wanna go there.

Yeah I been outta MC for abit... no sense coming back lol. I am doing great... got a wickedly cool girl that gets me.. after a year of hard work I am a Case Manager with HP US... so if you got an HP I can hook you up abit Wink lol

Anyways I am blowing this MC dump and deleting it from my history again... hit me up on msn sometime cutie.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

ahhaha hey babes Wink wow so many old people this is the first time i logged on in like 2 years:| i was in grade 10 when i finished now im going to college woo LOL
I got OWNED by Vegito!!

and holy i still have the good old "owned by vegito" sig LOOL HAHAH i remember that bastard always changed it on me Tongue
I got OWNED by Vegito!!

POOP_CAT Wrote:and holy i still have the good old "owned by vegito" sig LOOL HAHAH i remember that bastard always changed it on me Tongue

yea i enjoyed making you my bitch lol nice to see ya around

and rach i see back to being a cheesehead thats cool since thats home. also good to hear you had a lot of fun before settling back down in the midwest.

OneHotBitch Wrote:I did...I visited Mexico for about 6 weeks and stayed at Xpu Ha for about 2 weeks... I literally had the time of my life. I also travelled to Southern France...Greece...Florida Keys...Hawaii...and a few stops in the Carribean.

But you didnt visit Sweden Big Grin
I havent played the game for ages now. Didnt even know the AP-bottie thingy...

Good to hear that you feel better! Last time we talked... Thats old but not forgotten.

Anyways. I going to be a dad this summer!!!! woohooo for me..
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Havent played in awhile. projectjdm 7 1,758 03-06-2009, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  hey a lil help for a new/old member who played a bit b4 all LoveDontHate 7 1,559 11-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Last Post: CrZyTRiCkStA
  this months EXP modogg85 2 1,068 11-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon