Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't played in months...

yea AP=legal bot for ppl with membership ..taking the hard yards outa racing and ray now makes alot more $$ im sure.

kud this be a top crew partnership im seeing ?

im for sure glad i dont play anymore Big Grin things looks like it turned for the worse

hybrid_SI Wrote:im for sure glad i dont play anymore Big Grin things looks like it turned for the worse

I think I'm with you on this Gareth... I don't know the changes for sure, but it doesn't sound better. It sounds like they are just making it easier for everyone...

I do know one thing is for sure, and that is that I have alot less drama in my life after I stopped playing.
MC's Most Hated

meh you shouldnt let this shit affect your life

btw you are never on msn anymore...

and to be honest it is easy i half assed it and got top 25

For some reason I decided that I would stop by today and see who had been winning and check in on the forums and I see this post. Looks like all of us got a little curious.

run away!!! the game sucks ass now

*jumps on the curiousity bang wagon* swear i aint even logged on for like 1 year prior to yesterday.

wtf.... membership... autoplay.... o_O

the game is boring now T.T
people can spend and walk away with icons easy, you can walk away with basically anything with just a memby...
AP = shit, makes fools like me not worth playing because it races for you, and anyone who has a memby has AP, so everyone is online racing constantly, kills top crew :/

hi rachael Tongue long time no see Wink
same to gareth, and brandon Tongue
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Can't edit T.T
rach, I sent you my MSN in a PM, add me if you want to know about MC again, lol Tongue
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:the game is boring now T.T
people can spend and walk away with icons easy, you can walk away with basically anything with just a memby...
AP = shit, makes fools like me not worth playing because it races for you, and anyone who has a memby has AP, so everyone is online racing constantly, kills top crew :/

hi rachael Tongue long time no see Wink
same to gareth, and brandon Tongue
I agree..i just started abck this session and i barely played.
It was so boring.
YOU JUST CHANGE FOR THE SAME

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Havent played in awhile. projectjdm 7 1,758 03-06-2009, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  hey a lil help for a new/old member who played a bit b4 all LoveDontHate 7 1,559 11-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Last Post: CrZyTRiCkStA
  this months EXP modogg85 2 1,068 11-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon