Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is a noob?

danny Wrote:a noob is a word nerds use to try to dis people who have lives.
icons are things nerds brag about having.
to get an icon you just have to spend (or waste) money.

thats all it is!

And Nate, you got 1 of the ICONS b/c Luke asked Ray to let you back into BTP, or else you would only have 1 Top Crew Tongue

Given how much you play this game, it isn't much of an accomplishment.

Furthermore, I'm wondering how many ppl official hate Nate now?... (We all know you can race, but so can everyone else... it doesn't take a genius to click a few buttons and stay online 10hrs a day to be a good racer.... :roll: It's just that most ppl have better things to do now, or have retired from the game).

The End

HOMIEPA Wrote:ok metals mean something but dont mean everything....they are alot of metalless ppl that are good enough to have some but just dont get the chance bc once a certain group of racers get in the "IN Crowd" they must of the time stay there........
nate is good ALF is good both of you guys are good racers and i respect both of you......but it was kinda crazy to ask him for his ppl nate.....lol
but yea no need to fight guys over some stupid shit

Sry about the double post, but I agree with Preston on his point about many good racers who are still "iconless" but that doesn't make them a noobs. For example, Lonewolf didn't get an icon for 2 rounds even when he was racing (had more to do with crew leadership and what not, not b/c he wasn't racing hard enough), and S_T_I_N_G (I've meantioned that guy in soo many of my posts, and suggesting him to numerous Top Running Crews).

BTW, is it me or do other ppl notice Nate posting <3 in every other post? Kissing ass maybe?

alright alright enough of this, this thread was plain and simple a what is a noob thread not lets pick on one lol sorry i had to throw that in there

but in all seriousness, seem like nate is the new guy to gang up on, i like nate, he is a good kid

i will say he does pop his mouth off alot and open himself up for critisism (sp? i know i killed that) but all in the same, this isn't the time or place to take shots at nate no matter how easy it is

nate i will admit you have gotten really full of yourself lately, a little advice from me cool that shit for awhile, because you aren't the best i have seen many better, you are good in todays game, but we all know that doesn't mean much, hell i am about average at best in the old game, so lets just all chill and take it for what it is worth....nothing

if this nate "bashing" goes on any further i will lock this thread, sorry and lets get back on topic

thanks

NATE SUCKS!!!!!!!!

*waits 4 the lock* Tongue
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

haha...no lock yet so imma throw in the final cheap blow Smile

NATE SUCK PENIS...hehe...it will be a good and fair race for second...

but of course, second place means first LOSER...so i dunno why the hell we're fighting for that title...haha...but it will be close Smile..maybe a little too close
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

But the thing is guys, I truly dont think im that good. I know i spend a lot of time on here and i admit that i can do good when i put focus on getting races. And shadow, You can stop whining about that btp icon and look at Project__D and Lude has the spot i was in. Now, I lost 69 cms the whole time i was in there and i think that's pretty good. That icon i will make it look like i got it in Project__D and i will tell you i worked harder for it than you did for yours in btp!
-Nate- :roll:
||WiReD||

From: o_AlafafalA_O Date: Mar 18, 06 - 02:35AM Delete Reply
burn ur crew and then act like u have no idea who it was ...cause ur crew is against my crew for second

(THATS A NOOB)

You know we're gaining on you and if you want to burn us, Go ahead. We are good enough racers to bounce back. Really shows your immaturity.

ANY HI'RS- Talk to me and i have a few offers for you

IGN-WiReD______________
||WiReD||

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:this thread is retarded, me n homie are best 2 ppl here, not boasting.. but it's true, you all need to learn how MC is really played..

if you go to the Project___D crew and look at my top crew icons compared to Dyna's icons.. you'll see that MC isn't all about icons..

i've been afiliated with every top crew for the past 6 months, minus BTP.. so really.. it's not about the icons any more, if i wanted, i could've had just as many top crews as Dyna has, which is 5 going on 6, but i only have two going on three.. SO..

just to let you peeps know, it's NOT all about the icons

icons mean NOTHING!

o weel, have fun Smile

my icon are less then danny.. that mean im noob Cry

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:From: Mega_man Date: Mar 18, 06 - 05:13AM Delete Reply

From: o_AlafafalA_O Date: Mar 18, 06 - 02:35AM Delete Reply
burn ur crew and then act like u have no idea who it was ...cause ur crew is against my crew for second

(THATS A NOOB)

You know we're gaining on you and if you want to burn us, Go ahead. We are good enough racers to bounce back. Really shows your immaturity.

ANY HI'RS- Talk to me and i have a few offers for you

IGN-WiReD______________

lol.. both of u are argue 4 2nd..??
2nd din mean anythings 4 me...
wanna argue..?? argue 4 top crew...!!
there are still few more days..
chase tyler crew...!!
Project___D $1,219,201,200
if either one of u can pwn tyler.. then u are great..
haha..

either way.. me+takumi PWN both of u..lol
no offend.. just j/k..lol Smile

ok i know i probably have no buisness in this thread but y does everybody hate nate he isnt that bad of a guy 2 me he helped me out a lot so yall should just leave him alone its just a frickin game

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help a noob old school player SpeedKillz 12 3,917 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  im noob leave me alone rom3o™ 16 3,871 02-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  How do you get crew models? (noob ques) SKooT1027 8 2,407 11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Last Post: bigces
  Noob? Aramis 39 8,890 03-24-2006, 09:46 PM
Last Post: BlackWidow™
  noob? o_O PANDAhumpnMONKEY 5 1,705 12-21-2005, 12:54 AM
Last Post: sjgrox2x
  another noob question calder12 2 1,191 11-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Last Post: calder12
  Define A Noob R_Y_A_N 57 9,377 10-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Last Post: thebunneh
  noob question civiclsvtec 5 1,476 08-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Last Post: CoolAsIce
  Idiot noob jm417 5 1,837 05-13-2005, 10:26 PM