Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is a noob?

thats what im saying.... 8)

Lol good idea and i didnt mean to make ya mad wired i just think that the term "noob" is a bit ghey...what gives you The right to call someone a noob? everyone is a noob at something one time or another...right?? so i think when people use that word its just dumb and childish...and also bro just to let ya know everyone has a right to these froums and i ment to dis ya in no way shape or form just think maybe ya should be a bit nicer when ya have crews that their name is toward you...
No Whining please!

medals dont mean anything anymore

LoveDontHate Wrote:Lol good idea and i didnt mean to make ya mad wired i just think that the term "noob" is a bit ghey...what gives you The right to call someone a noob? everyone is a noob at something one time or another...right?? so i think when people use that word its just dumb and childish...and also bro just to let ya know everyone has a right to these froums and i ment to dis ya in no way shape or form just think maybe ya should be a bit nicer when ya have crews that their name is toward you...

Happens to be that tread and i have worked that out and he would change it but cant and didnt want to disband coz he has crew wins that dont need to be wasted..

also..
I dont spend money on this game..
||WiReD||

ok metals mean something but dont mean everything....they are alot of metalless ppl that are good enough to have some but just dont get the chance bc once a certain group of racers get in the "IN Crowd" they must of the time stay there........
nate is good ALF is good both of you guys are good racers and i respect both of you......but it was kinda crazy to ask him for his ppl nate.....lol
but yea no need to fight guys over some stupid shit
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

<3 Preston...

Well,
I took one of his members and that was Shane *DaddyO* and him and I are good friends and since ALF was using multi's..he decided to come!
||WiReD||

this thread is retarded, me n homie are best 2 ppl here, not boasting.. but it's true, you all need to learn how MC is really played..

if you go to the Project___D crew and look at my top crew icons compared to Dyna's icons.. you'll see that MC isn't all about icons..

i've been afiliated with every top crew for the past 6 months, minus BTP.. so really.. it's not about the icons any more, if i wanted, i could've had just as many top crews as Dyna has, which is 5 going on 6, but i only have two going on three.. SO..

just to let you peeps know, it's NOT all about the icons

icons mean NOTHING!

o weel, have fun Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Smile...i want icons now...hehe...

but this game is all about the fun isnt it wired?...hehe...

btw...im gonna smoke his ass Smile...hehe...nah...i dunno yet
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

This'll be a fun experience ala! :wink:
||WiReD||

Imma have to side with Wired here...you won't "smoke" us, :lol:
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help a noob old school player SpeedKillz 12 3,917 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  im noob leave me alone rom3o™ 16 3,871 02-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  How do you get crew models? (noob ques) SKooT1027 8 2,407 11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Last Post: bigces
  Noob? Aramis 39 8,890 03-24-2006, 09:46 PM
Last Post: BlackWidow™
  noob? o_O PANDAhumpnMONKEY 5 1,705 12-21-2005, 12:54 AM
Last Post: sjgrox2x
  another noob question calder12 2 1,191 11-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Last Post: calder12
  Define A Noob R_Y_A_N 57 9,377 10-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Last Post: thebunneh
  noob question civiclsvtec 5 1,476 08-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Last Post: CoolAsIce
  Idiot noob jm417 5 1,837 05-13-2005, 10:26 PM