Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offers-------

Ha Tyler, I dont need you of all people telling me about my immaturity, I take it to a certain level, for amusmant purposes, but Nate, well lets say, if he was lost with his own thoughts, he wouls have a very quiet time.

STAY OUT OF THE THREAD>>>HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

*lock plz?
||WiReD||

Outkast Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
Outkast Wrote:thats still lots i lost less than that and i have a shite ratio and never have 100% happiness

You also do know yerbs,
That you didnt have a crew with 1500 cms and have a greater chance at losing cms...You disappoint me sometimes yerbs..Use your head and I gaurentee that you'll do better in life...

*nuff said

WHO WANTS ME?
*runs

i also know that if i was in a crew with 1500 i wouldn't lose any cm's, anyways i'm better than you could ever be just wait until i try again you'll c what a real player can do

saying you wouldnt lose any cms is just ignorant

I agree man,
You were an AWESOME racer in Project__D but you lost some cms that were UNEXPECTED.. :wink:
||WiReD||

Outkast Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
Outkast Wrote:thats still lots i lost less than that and i have a shite ratio and never have 100% happiness

You also do know yerbs,
That you didnt have a crew with 1500 cms and have a greater chance at losing cms...You disappoint me sometimes yerbs..Use your head and I gaurentee that you'll do better in life...

*nuff said

WHO WANTS ME?
*runs

i also know that if i was in a crew with 1500 i wouldn't lose any cm's, anyways i'm better than you could ever be just wait until i try again you'll c what a real player can do

i also know that if yerbs was in a crew with 1500 he would race them up to 1700.
SpamaticS - Slick

Can you say big slacker with only 50cms?
How do you expect him to race for 1500 with a crew?
||WiReD||

so ur joining me rte?
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

Confusedhock:
No..when did i say that?!?! :roll:
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:I agree man,
You were an AWESOME racer in Project__D but you lost some cms that were UNEXPECTED.. :wink:

first day man everyone loses on the first day cause you just work whenever to get nw to get your car going once i had my car set i never lost one
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Can you say big slacker with only 50cms?
How do you expect him to race for 1500 with a crew?

can you say working 2 jobs, hard to race lots when u are hardly home nevermind online
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon