Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock n Roll Trivia

99 Trans Am has the LS1 which is a good motor... Is it a WS6.... was it the baseline 345 HP one? I know they had 325 ones and 345 ones

wtf lets get back on topic who is the greatest guitarist of all time
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Moses Wrote:
Moses Wrote:What year did this particular band put out "Can't find my way Home"

Band - Blind Faith

Year - 1969 (Ok I googled the year lol)

Two significant Players - Eric Clapton and Stevie Winwood

btw Hey Moses! How are you? Smile

hmmm a question....

Does this qualify?
What is the "ultimate" Rock and rollers dream guitar and more specifically
what model year?

Damn, it looks like I'm talking to myself, I can only guess its Calder.
Doing Good, I'm working on my greatest creation yet, a 99 Trans Am that on baseline did 13.02 at the Atlanta Dragstrip, I hope to have it finished in two or three months, pictures forthcoming.
As far as the guitar, a 58 Gibson flying V for the looks, a 62 Gibson SG for the sound and a 72 Gibson Les Paul Custom(Tobacca Sunburst) for both.

roflmao, the downfall of being a mod and clicking edit instead of quote by mistake xD

btw '59 Les Paul cherry sunburst Wink even the 2001 remake was $7k Cdn a true 59 will top $30k US in mint condition

Greatest guitarist of all time???? Damn lol open for interpretation that one.

Jimmy Page imo
Others
Jimmy Hendrix
Eric Clapton
Rik Emmett
Stevie Vai
Joe Satriani..... and the list goes on

i'm a huge bb king fan, but anyways i was going by my copy of rolling stones 100 greatest guitarist of all time just incase u have seen it i'll give u another chance to answer personally i agree with rollingstone on number 1
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Ok I just read that list =/ Page is too far down in my opinion

And Hendrix was an inovator, not a terribly technically adept guitar player

i know but i loved the way he seemed to put everything into his music he played with passion, and yeah page should be higher and i don't agree with cobaine being ahead of so many great guitarists but anyways whats your question

ok rick an easy one who is the father of the electric guitar and what are the 3 names hes known by

Les Paul

wasn't aware he had other names lol

he was known as Lester William Polfus his given name and he called himself Rhubarb Red lol crazy eh

Which two guitarists played at a concert memorial for the beatles dead manager

no one has mentioned Carlos Santana.. he is a hellava artist.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon