Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ha Ha I had to post this

I was cruising around ebay and came across this ad.. im still laughing about it.

QUICK! A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!!

You are looking at possibly the dumbest, ugliest steering wheel in the history of moronic car accessories. The one saving grace of this piece of automotive shite is that the car it came with was donated to me. Given that it is a good car, imagine the power that this wheel has to drive the owner to get rid of it. That the previous owner would give away a perfectly good car just so that he didn't have to look at this piece of garbage is testament to it's powers of repulsion.

The damn thing isn't even round, faggawds sake. There I was doing the obligatory road test (sideways) and lo, i discover that the boss kit is mounted about 65% of the way down the wheel. So when the wheel is 180 degrees from straight ahead the rim is in a completely different place from where you started. I thought this sort of thing went out the window with the demise of the HQ Kingswood. Us normal people usually prefer steering WHEELS (note that word) to be ROUND. Silly me.

The wheel was originally manufactured in France, by a blind, stupid, tasteless jerk who should have stuck to making long thin bread rolls. He didn't have the guts to assign either his name or the name of the outfit he worked for but I suppose it's country of origin might make you in to a cosmopolitan sort of loser if this was fitted to your car.

Being a French product, it has deteriorated significantly since manufacture, and the leather (HAH!) is now split in certain places. You may wonder if I am scared of all those Renault, Peugeot and Citroen drivers coming after me for slagging off French products. Well I'm not, because I happen to be the local tow truck man so I know they will not be mobile any time soon.

This festering lump of baboon droppings can be yours for a mere 1 cent and your dignity. So come on, I dare ya, ruin your car, go on.

Look at the picture if you dare, but make sure you have plenty of warm soapy water handy to wash out your eyes.

This is the sort of car accessory that would normally be bought by someone who thinks that you can make convincing Cobra stripes out of gaffa tape, or that a 1986 Hyundai Excel with no air filter can run a sub 13 second quarter mile. Or they might put an XR8 badge on a Mitsubishi Nimbus and tell people it's a "Limited Edition Prototype mate". These people would probably consider this wheel, ahem, "fully sik". Accordingly I hope this does not sell so that I can do a naked sacrificial dance around it as it gets pulverised in a metal shredder.

But then, I do need the 1 cent. And I do need some dignity. I lost mine the day I acquired this steering wheel.

It was removed (thankfully) from an R31 Skyline. I don't know if that means it'll also fit your 1953 Wolseley, so please don't ask. Apparently it also fits N13 Pulsar and some kinds of Silvia. I can't guarantee that tho, and recommend you check that for yourself. Or even better, don't buy it. It's simply awful.

[Image: my.php?image=8c27jn.jpg]

yea yea i know sorry, wrong area.

boostered Wrote:yea yea i know sorry, wrong area.

no worries Wink Since everyone is being so civil lately ya just gave me something to do lol

if u want rick i could cause some trouble lol
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

[Image: ps3grill.jpg]
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Ur Favorite T.v Shows OR MOvies Ishmeet 61 18,266 09-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  bored and found an old post of mine Oo und3rated 4 1,922 07-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Last Post: und3rated
  [Post Ya Pics] rev.2 rom3o™ 32 6,552 04-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Post numbers daddywags 6 1,808 10-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Last Post: liGHts_OUt_spEEd
  Bored. Post pictures to make me laugh. Officer_Cartman 75 11,298 05-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Last Post: shadow67
  Post Your Desktop! WiReD_________ 44 8,820 04-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Last Post: bscar
  Since The Game Is Down... Post Where Ur From.. TheAirMan 48 8,388 03-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Post your Myspace... OneHotBitch 24 4,621 03-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Last Post: SpeedKillz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon