Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happend to the good old crew battle?

LOL @ 24..

24 = weak sauce

me and nrg_boost used to run mutlis.. we had enough for each of us to go through the list for about an hour per round Wink

so.. 2 races.. times.. 20 events = 40 multis minimum Big Grin

40-50 Wink

leet :oops:

runs*
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

[Image: banned1.gif]

nice emotion
WHATS UP DOGGGGGGGG!!!

wraith Wrote:mc needs some vets to come back and race again and actualy try Smile
top crew is just getting a joke now
tyler had to ask tread to run this session just to push his guys, come on now thats a joke :?

LOL ya the vets do need to come back
Drag-Master

actually back in the day there werent that many multis, alot of people just though there were..i think these restrctions on racing made people make even more multis, as you can see with Danny

I wiah danny izzo still palyed lol mc wuold be his dam show he spent so dam much
mecca :postwhore:

...what happened to the good crew battles is that freaking other crews have to get stuck with guys that i like to call MC challenged and get scared when they lose CM's and then they dont say anything! that pisses me off my crew should be in second right now half of us have been working hard its just a select few that ruin it and i have no clue who it is its heck of annoying those who have ran crews know what im talking bout !
No Whining please!

i agree with alafafala...it jus comes down to the same top crew people winning it...its not that dyna is the only big spender, but they also have all the other big spenders in there so no one can match all of them combined...and because of that they pick up the best racers...thats all said...
AlKi

even i liked old mc better and i remember spending the whole session trying to get past level 10 and more the 1,000,000 NW...

ok to wraith and burn you out pick which parts belong to u...

wraith u lead well and even tho u wer catching up trust me you would not hav won.

burn you out
im not worried about the spenders u had u overate them, dragon had 200,000 credits ready, i have plenty n spend more then ud know if i want, more importantl gijoe and starkrs who both havea nice black amex rnt worried to spend to double ur CBR for fun.

ur dissapearing cms? dont whinge n cry we had it just the same as u but because we knew wat was happening we didnt make a big deal because there was no way it could be fixed.

bleve me that win may not have been handed to you but if not for me being framed and fukd then u would have worked hard and ur crew would have a well earned 2nd place.

and in the event u honestly honestly got slightly close to my crew by the end of the round wraith, i would have burnt u to fuking 0 and made sure u lost its that simple.

burn u out, plz do not talk about me, to me or anything in regards to me you stupdin noob fuk, take ur petty fukin icon and useless abilities else wer.

ty for your time

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM