Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need New Cell

But can't decide and i'm on a budget so i'm limited to 1 of 3 phones input would be cool so basically i've narrowed it down to the razor, lg500 or Sony Ericsson w600i
http://www.cellphones.ca/cell-phones/remove/ they are all on this web page
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

how rough are you on phones? if your somewhat rough then go with the LG mine has been through hell and still works

not rough at all i take care of my stuff
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Go with the Razr out of those I dont like those slide phones though

i got a razr and its not really that fancy compared to some of the new phones, but its really slim and everybody wants to looks at it. i like it a lot. btw-could just be my comp, but that page wont load, its just a blank page when i click on it
[Image: untitled15si.jpg]

it was working let me try again http://www.cellphones.ca/cell-phones/comparison/ just select rogers as the carrier and its the first 3

decided to go with the w6001 it also has a blue faceplate

tell me how you like it, i need to get a new one in a couple weeks and i am considering that one.

that's a nice phone...you'll love it
SpamaticS - Slick

very highly rated phone i'll let u all know how it works out for me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google launches FREE GPS for your cell phone! Even if you do not have GPS! Admin 6 1,949 12-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Last Post: bscar
  Cell Phone WiReD_________ 4 1,641 11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Last Post: eXpLoSiVe
  Cell Phones... shadow67 14 2,655 11-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Last Post: shadow67

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon