Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going for top 10 looking for some good racers and workers!

yea right jon me>>>>every single person in these forums.

i wish lol its more like half the people>me>the rest of the people.

ok i'll shut up but hey if i don't have anything to do next round i'll help make u a top ten crew its not hard just race work race work simple stuff

Born_To_Lead Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:Funny not once in his post did I see him ask if top ten was a waste of time or ask for smart ass replies.

If you have nothing to add STAY OUT

if you talkin to me plz dont talk to me like that you can pm me with that.................

as a matter of fact it was directed at anyone who shouldn't be in this thread, I made a post when the new forums were created and I have said it both before and since that hijacking and making fun of people won't be tolerated anymore.

There was far less disrespect in my post than yours so I really don't feel it needed to be said in a pm

calder12 Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:Funny not once in his post did I see him ask if top ten was a waste of time or ask for smart ass replies.

If you have nothing to add STAY OUT

if you talkin to me plz dont talk to me like that you can pm me with that.................

as a matter of fact it was directed at anyone who shouldn't be in this thread, I made a post when the new forums were created and I have said it both before and since that hijacking and making fun of people won't be tolerated anymore.

There was far less disrespect in my post than yours so I really don't feel it needed to be said in a pm

well when you start cursing and yellin i see that as more disrespectful.........mine is more of a joke of him needing good racers to do it........all he needs to do is just get his own cms bc crews disband and restart with all the rest of that bs all the time.......if he stays by himself and gets cms top 5 is not a thing let alone top 10
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

The point is he made a thread about something
You came in with a smart ass reply (didn't sound like a joke to me sounded like you were making fun of him for trying to get top 10)
Either way you had nothing constructive to add.

The team forums are the absolute worst part of these forums for this and quite frankly I'm kinda sick of all the self proclaimed "vets" coming in here and picking on the new guys? When was the last time you saw Black Widow or Modogg or Skogey or Zura or all the other real vets of this game do this.

I said it earlier, I'll say it again. If you have nothing to add to the post STAY OUT. You argue it any further and I can arrange that for you.

and Veggie got me my mod spot, he gets aways with shit xD lol

i <3 rick good guy...

i wish i had more time to play id help out your crew just for shits n giggles.

Confusedhock:
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Confusedhock:

what i use to do that go to one crew help them out for 2 weeks then go to another and help them when i wasnt trying to get top crew... and if i can teach a noob along the way good.

LoveDontHate if you feel disrespected by my post plz forgive me it was more of a joke then ne thing.........and ill leave it at that.....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Thank you. I read what you said as yet one more rip on newer players and as I have said I personally think that needs to end, for MC to grow we need to help everyone.

I asked you guys not to screw up threads especially with giving people a hard time, I doubt seriously I was the only one that read what was said that way. Everyone gets annoyed when their crew threads get messed up yet you guys continue to do it to every one of them.

Oh and Homie, as to being "man enough" I was man enough to leave your account active, I doubt very much many people would have after that pm Wink just a thought to chew on

Thank you for apoligising at first i found it offensive but then i read it again and think i understand better what you meant so its all good... And thanks rick for sticking up for me i appreciate it very much!
No Whining please!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Racers summit 2 1,470 09-15-2008, 07:59 AM
Last Post: lwb4885d
  Calling out to CWAL racers! Mack 26 6,144 09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Good racing crew.. MR2SUFI 0 841 08-15-2008, 03:13 AM
Last Post: MR2SUFI
  Looking For A GOOD Crew crazyfrog555 4 1,235 01-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Last Post: ItoAngBahayKo
  Need a good crew please Cortina69 0 817 09-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Cortina69
  looking for good crew next round antbar2 0 855 08-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Last Post: antbar2
  need crew members good racers cAn_hAtE_mE_nOw 0 843 07-01-2007, 02:36 AM
Last Post: cAn_hAtE_mE_nOw
  Looking for good/top crew next round &lt;- UNiQuE 6 1,447 04-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Lil-Luceifer
  What happend to the good old crew battle? Wraith 64 10,757 03-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Last Post: slickNsxy
  HONDAVOOM is looking for a good crew THE_ONE 4 1,208 02-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Last Post: HONDAVOOM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon