Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginners guide

can't edit but i made a post in his lil thing for hiing and boosting i think i sumed it up nice.

I think he did quite a good job, yeah some things need work, but hell I got all kinds of corrections and additions to my TS beginner guide too. The point is an effort was made (a pretty substantial one considering he taught himself how to make a forum too lol) and it is a starting point Wink

yea im just messing around though its nice hes tryng to help people out. but i just wanted to put my first post in there cause i just signed up. but yea its not much to it get attempts put in a number u want hit enter lol. sike theres more then that that i do but thats basicly all it takes.

Thanks people, I am not in this for any praise, I just wanna help beginners become better at the game, think about it. If there are more people about that are good racers, HI'ers, boosters and workers then wont the game be more interesting when theres more people that can do these simple things the more experienced players take for granted.

eh, been there, done that.

edited the faq/guide page for ray a couple times before you guys even played. so dont even try to talk to me about the sentiment of 'helping others'. okay? okay.

They wernt bitching to you about helping beginners. They where bitching at you because you laughed at my site, and my attempt to help beginners, if you want to bitch at my site, atleast have the common decency to sign up and do it on MY site, not here, okay? okay?

SHA Wrote:They wernt bitching to you about helping beginners. They where bitching at you because you laughed at my site, and my attempt to help beginners, if you want to bitch at my site, atleast have the common decency to sign up and do it on MY site, not here, okay? okay?

you mean your 'corner' of the internet, since it isnt even registered under your name.

they "where"? hmm, and all those smart ass attempts about 'oh zura you misspelled a word, now i cant understand the whole paragraph' you tried to make, psh. thanks for proving just how dumb you are again.

"okay? okay?" wow, not only do you need to google for flames, you cant even come up with your own pick up lines while trying to be a smart ass? i mean, would've been fine if it even was a few replies after, but wow, directly after? gee..

now i see why 'trying to be nice on the internet', and a lame attempt at making a guide coherently for such a simple game is such a big achievement to you, your parents must be really proud.

mSzura Wrote:
SHA Wrote:They wernt bitching to you about helping beginners. They where bitching at you because you laughed at my site, and my attempt to help beginners, if you want to bitch at my site, atleast have the common decency to sign up and do it on MY site, not here, okay? okay?

you mean your 'corner' of the internet, since it isnt even registered under your name.

they "where"? hmm, and all those smart ass attempts about 'oh zura you misspelled a word, now i cant understand the whole paragraph' you tried to make, psh. thanks for proving just how dumb you are again.

"okay? okay?" wow, not only do you need to google for flames, you cant even come up with your own pick up lines while trying to be a smart ass? i mean, would've been fine if it even was a few replies after, but wow, directly after? gee..

now i see why 'trying to be nice on the internet', and a lame attempt at making a guide coherently for such a simple game is such a big achievement to you, your parents must be really proud.

Confusedhock:
||WiReD||

Ok for the unintiated

Zura doesn't like SHA
SHA doesn't like Zura

Enough said, this thread is done. It is here for those that would like to check out Sha's site not to turn into a mini flame wars.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request A Guide Victorious 26 4,982 02-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Can I get a hold of the guide Dreamin has? Victorious 5 1,398 02-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  mc guide LuDe 32 5,925 01-28-2009, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  beginners guide? 2face5 2 1,193 02-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Last Post: 2face5
  A simple guide to MC racing and leveling calder12 10 2,877 01-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Last Post: straight3dg3
  Updated Game guide thread! Give me ideas more the better 0 413 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon