Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning crew

Next session, I am setting up a crew with the intention of passing on some of what I have learned over the past few rounds. I do not know all there is to know about this game, but I do know a fair bit, and am happy to share my knowledge (well, most of it :winkSmile. If there are people out there that want some tips on racing (and experience), tuning and working, send me your in game name and I'll send out invites.

Some spots are already taken, and once I get some more names, I'll post a list of potentials here.

add me to the list cuz i cant be in a crew but u arent doing anything rite just teaching poeple some stuff u learn yea so its better for me to join your crew ok so add me on the list Big Grin

Morgan Wrote:add me to the list cuz i cant be in a crew but u arent doing anything rite just teaching poeple some stuff u learn yea so its better for me to join your crew ok so add me on the list Big Grin

Morgan I thought you were joining us?Seriously make up your mind bro.Not to sound mean or anything,But you keep telling people to add you when you need to make a decision and stick with it.IF your not going to stay with us there is no sense in me keeping you on the roster.

AS for Dragon,ITs awsome that you are doing a Learning crew.If I werent Co-Leading a crew already I would help.But I cant turn my back on these guys.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

dragon bro im pretty upset after all i did for u, u couldnt even teach me abit about this game or ur knowledge damn man.

i see how it is now, got ur 1st place now ur too good for old romeo sigh Cry

Ahhhh romeo, you crack me up. You would have to know more about this game than me, and I am only doing this as I remember how frustrating this game was when I first started. I thought passing on a few little tips to get people started should be good for the game.

could i join im new to the game
2nd session next session
:lol:
WHATS UP DOGGGGGGGG!!!

tell your members if they have questions, msg me Wink
i'm always willing to help Smile

only thing i dont like is ppl outside the crew asking
'can i have car?'
'why not?'
'Sad'

'pretty please with a cherry on top?' :roll:

but yeah, any question's i'll answer to the best of my knowledge Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

add me in 2... im just a newbie in this game...

wanna learn more on mc.. lol
romeo.. teach me as well..
and panda.. where's my CAR!!
hehe

:x

Morgan - after seeing several posts from you in other crew threads, I have a feeling you won't stick with one crew for the entire round. If you are serious about staying in this crew for the whole round, you are welcome to a spot.

Sawan - what is your in-game name? So I can send you an invite once the round starts.

EzAvm - I'm pretty sure you were joking, as I'm sure you have been around longer than me. But if you atill want to join us, you are welcome to a spot also.

Panda - Thanks for offering to help out. If my crew has any questions I can't answer, I'll send them your way.

Are there any other new players that want to know some more about how to play this game? There will be something special for anyone that joins the crew (although, once it's out, I'm sure everyone will have access to it).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: chop_shop