Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONGRATES

lol, i coulda had it, i ran his exact runs when racing, so i know it's possible. and ppl act like there's tuners out there that r better than any1 else, yet u can only tune ur car 2 it's max and the rest is luck
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

some tuners are better. thats y joedabooger ran .143 on D and no one else can luck does play a part in E

not I and D to an extent, for a fact i kow certain tricks and parts wil keep ur run on top of others.

yes, certain parts do u better, but that's not a secret..... u can tell which parts will make u run faster just by lookin at ur garage. i only tried once 4 "D" n that chevelle, not like the 10's of times i tried 2 beat dyna on the "E"

look, u want me 2 spend all my credits next round 2 show u that with more attempts and luck u can get it?
i AM...

its all upto u but luck does play a part and credit spamming, but so doa ot of other thigns that most dont know there sa few lil tricks theres reasons why countless people tried to beat tyler n couldnt.

certain parts tehcniques that have run ide for along time. the peopel who won because they wre 1-10 levels higher then every one else wouldnt know. those who have run in rev 2 countles times n helped

they would

i'm almost positive that any "special" parts would b known by every1 by now.... just like theiving numbers stay secret :roll:
i AM...

sadly the parts arnt known ebcaus eis epak to most going ide and i know because no one was able to knock down certain times.

the reason half of mc cant outtune he certain people let aloneeget even times with them

Tuning is easy, IDE is the same as shootouts in TS, it comes down to luck, everyone has their "secrets" bleh, bullshit. If the car is right, and you aren't a complete dipshit it really comes down to hitting it right and getting lucky end of story

congrats to all
AlKi

calder12 Wrote:Tuning is easy, IDE is the same as shootouts in TS, it comes down to luck, everyone has their "secrets" bleh, bullshit. If the car is right, and you aren't a complete dipshit it really comes down to hitting it right and getting lucky end of story

hmmmm i gues uve seen the algo then

I want to thanks everyone in my crew for a really good job!
And congratz to everyone who did well this season!!!

-//- ZendeR -//-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrates fast_fried 0 887 06-30-2012, 03:22 AM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Congrates fast_fry 27 5,481 10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Last Post: casper_305
  Congrates to all dnb_Fueld 32 5,362 08-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  congrates to the winners D1STURB3D 28 5,171 11-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Last Post: liGHts_OUt_spEEd
  CONGRATES CUBBY luke_morris0 49 9,391 08-30-2005, 06:09 PM