Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pink slips

Dragon76 Wrote:Why not make it so that you can't drive a car that you aren't at the level required for that particular car. That is, to be able to drive a Rover, you need to be level 28 or above. That way, even if you can still pinks a Rover to a lower level, they can't drive it until they reach level 28 anyway.
if you were to do that, there would have to be a way to sell the cars without getting in them cuz if not, those who slip race could end up with a full garage and not be able to do anything to sell the cars
[Image: club.gif]

like ur gonna get 25 rovers and/or gt3's n ur garage....... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

pinks r good, but r mainly pointless...... but so is recruiting, hi'ing, boosting and everything other than racing and working at the last 10 seconds of the game........
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

damn that was annoying last round i nearly quit logging in completely damn people asking for a rover :evil:
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
Dragon76 Wrote:Why not make it so that you can't drive a car that you aren't at the level required for that particular car. That is, to be able to drive a Rover, you need to be level 28 or above. That way, even if you can still pinks a Rover to a lower level, they can't drive it until they reach level 28 anyway.
if you were to do that, there would have to be a way to sell the cars without getting in them cuz if not, those who slip race could end up with a full garage and not be able to do anything to sell the cars
How about a link to sell vehicle from your vehicles list, so you can sell it without being in it. Would make selling cars easier too. Like:
Honda NSX R Indy Yellow Pearl $99,570 [Get In] [Sell]

Alternatively, you can get in the car, but can't send/accept races.

Dragon76 Wrote:
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
How about a link to sell vehicle from your vehicles list, so you can sell it without being in it. Would make selling cars easier too. Like:
Honda NSX R Indy Yellow Pearl $99,570 [Get In] [Sell]

Alternatively, you can get in the car, but can't send/accept races.
bingo lol ya thats what i meant
[Image: club.gif]

Pink slip races used 2 be fun.. well.. when i remember..but now i heard u have to bee withink a certain level.. ?? kinda weird 2 me..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

bring back the cortina!!
sig

lol hardout !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pink slips MC_Alumni 2 1,152 11-24-2008, 02:03 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  pink slips St0ck___ 11 2,584 06-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Last Post: shmedvig

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon