Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meltdown

NO I WONT JOIN YOUR CREW AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE!!!!!!!
||WiReD||

get off my girl wired...i helped u b4...lay off my girl
AlKi

GUYS ENOUGH!! Lude I know ya got my back babe.Morgan.. your stats are good enough but you really do need to decide if you want to join us or make your own.you did say you want to join me and thats cool,But you also wanted to make your own crew.If you make you mind up let me know and I will save you a spot.Wired,Not sure what the fuss is over but if its Morgan's indecisiveness,you got a point,if its not,then yeah lay off please.This is MY thread for the crew [b]I[/b] am CO-LEADING and helping so please lets keep this on topic and not bring another crew into it.Thanks guys
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

oh.. list so far off memory
MELTDOWN
90teg2 - Leader
IllicitDSM-Co leader
dsm4life
vwkid

theres one more but i cant remember the name off the bat.Sorry about that.When the session starts I will make a more updated list

POSSIBILITIES
Morgan
SlickNSXy - i say possible cause i got a spot saved for you all i need is the words of a definate yes or no

oh.. list so far off memory
MELTDOWN
90teg2 - Leader
IllicitDSM-Co leader
dsm4life
vwkid

theres one more but i cant remember the name off the bat.Sorry about that.When the session starts I will make a more updated list

POSSIBILITIES
Morgan
SlickNSXy - i say possible cause i got a spot saved for you all i need is the
words of a definate yes or no
Calder - seeing what hes doing next round
Harley - not sure if he is playing next round

a IllicitDSM never mind i aint gonna make a crew for next session i well join yours so add me to the list ok Big Grin

A bit offtopic but i agree with wired bro morgan you are making WAY WAY WAY to many posts i mean come on man i dont mind your posts if ya post like maybe 3 a day if that but i mean you are just trying to get your posts up with this crap i mean ya come on saying ya want to join their crew then ya say i want to make my own on the same page when it aint even your post bro i mean nobodys perfect but please watch everyone else and learn some forum etiquette i mean you have been making way to many posts and going off topic in other peoples posts more often and im no admin or a mod so basically my opinion means nothing but i think they might agree if they have been reading the posts ya have been posting! so please keep it down, on topic, and make up your mind about having a crew or not!
No Whining please!

yea i noe sorry but i decide to join her crew lol Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

NOOB WHORES...

u guys dont know what whoring is really about...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:NOOB WHORES...

u guys dont know what whoring is really about...

Lude I love ya man.. But NO WHORING MY THREAD WHEN ITS IN CREW CHAT!! K? Muahz Big Grin We all know your the king at whoring.You taught me well.You and slick,romeo and a few others.

Morgan,Iwill add you to the list and send an invite when session starts.Send me a pm in game.. my IGN is the same as it is here so i know EXACTLY who you are.Remember tho.. Dont burn us for CM's its a fast way to get booted from the crew and thats not just the crew I am co-leading.Thats most top crews in general.So be careful when you work.and make sure you post in your thread about joiing with me so people dont get confused.

MELTDOWN
90teg2 - Leader
IllicitDSM-Co leader
dsm4life
vwkid
Morgan

POSSIBILITIES
SlickNSXy - i say possible cause i got a spot saved for you all i need is the
words of a definate yes or no
Calder - seeing what hes doing next round
Harley - not sure if he is playing next round