Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
life lesson or..?

Two men were once sitting in a restaurant. As the fish they ordered arrived, the first man immedately grabbed the largest one. The second man, taken aback, criticized the other man's rudeness.

"My.. How rude of you! I would have offered the other person the larger fish first.." he remarked.

"Then.. What's the problem?"

Funny joke or a valuable life lesson?

Par for the course, I am with the second man but I would have wanted the biggest fish too xD

Wanting and how you actually act are two different things, the best solution would have been to comment on the difference and offer to split the bigger fish to make the portions equal.

Just me I guess

Me i just keep my mouth shut in these situations i really dont even like fish :oops: so i wouldnt have cared in this situation but i do like my food and probably would have wanted the bigger portion to me its whoever gets in there first gets it so i really wouldnt care Smile other guy was just too slow!
No Whining please!

very interesting...

In my culture, it's nice to give someone else the "larger" portion. But it's also quite rude to come out and say "that's rude, you should offer the larger portion blah blah blah.."

Eating the larger portion just makes you fatter anyway and you'll just become another obesity statistic.

Lol i think people that think that way only think that way cause they are skinny i think that some people have obesity issues because of genetics or just depression or many other health reasons therefore making thoe "obesity statistics" very much so false they make it sound like these people want to be fat i mean there are people who do eat to much dont get me wrong in our world it is true too many people are obese but i mean genaralizing it into a statistic i think is a bit extreme! anyone agree?
No Whining please!

Who cares?

Take the larger one and tell him you are paying.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon