Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makes you wonder..

How safe your town actually is.. :?

Quote:Authorities are confirming that two people died and one person is hospitalized after being stabbed over the weekend in the west suburb of Addison.

Addison Police Chief Bill Hayden said his department was called about a disturbance in the 300 block of South Yale Avenue around 9:13 a.m. Sunday.

When police went to the house to conduct a well-being check, they discovered three people who had been stabbed.

The DuPage County state's attorney's office and the DuPage County coroner said two people, including the homeowner, are dead.

A third person is being treated at an area hospital for serious stab wounds.

The two fatalities are women, WGN-Ch.9 reported, but their identities were not immediately available.

A neighbor on the block said he saw police and an ambulance respond to the single-family home and that neighbors watched as a victim was brought out on a stretcher.

The neighbor, who wanted to remain anonymous, said detectives later went door-to-door and informed residents they were investigating a homicide and took down their names and telephone numbers.

"They let us know right away," the neighbor said. He said police did not reveal any details of the homicide investigation.

The home remained cordoned off by yellow crime scene tape this morning, the neighbor said. He said the area is normally "very quiet."

this is like.. 3 minutes away from my house x_x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Scary Shit Danny!!!!!

(or is this another one of your essays) 8)
||WiReD||

:lol:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/custo...5384.story

not an essay o___________________O

EEEEEEET!
Now I Believe...
Danny Scared :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: Confusedhock:
||WiReD||

supposedly it's a drugged up son who slices up his mom, then some girl he picked up at the club, sliced them, then went upstairs and shot himself :x
well, he's out the picture now, not scared Tongue

i dont have a druggy for a b/f o__________O

my b/f is clean! Big Grin

:x

runs*

gay?
*runs other way
||WiReD||

eh atleast 2 people die everyday in portland here :oops:

try this danny and all this shit happens withing 20 mins of me some are like 5 mins away.

Early Wednesday, at approximately 3:05 a.m., an officer was on routine patrol driving in the 300 block of Old Mill Road in Millersville when he noticed something burning on the side of the road. Upon extinguished the flames, the officer realized the burning object was in fact a body.

The victim was deceased. Homicide detectives and Crime Scene Technicians were called to the scene to conduct an investigation. The State Medical Examiner removed the remains and upon completion of the autopsy, the manner of death was determined to be homicide. The victim suffered from trauma to the body, however, due to the investigation being in its’ early stages, the exact cause of death is not being released at this time.

Detectives have determined the victim to be a white male, anywhere from his late teens to late 20’s. He has light brown hair and a mustache, and is approximately 5”10”, 155 lbs. Furthermore, the victim has a tattoo on his upper right arm of a Native American design depicting a cattle skull with an arrow and tomahawk passing through the skull. Detectives have not determined if the victim was killed and set on fire at the location where the body was found, or if the victim was killed at another location then transported to the area and set on fire. Detectives have no motive or suspects at this time.

http://wjz.com/local/local_story_053062238.html

instead of me posting all the shit that happens near me here look at this

http://search.wjz.com/?__LOGIC=1411&HOST...cal%1FNews

lol i hate my area now when i was little it was nice no drugs nothing. now its drugs hoes walking the highway which is like 3 houses down from me some guy got murdered there not to long ago. but then therea place called johns tv repair shop that rents out lil shacks for drug peopel to live in so thats a druged up place now. lol yea ok but thats yea ok im done lol

dan half of the people here would not beleive the neighborhood i live in
look up glasgow village in st. louis
its about 80% section 8 and im one of the only white people there
there is some shootings and shit but i only know a few who have been killed from here
my friend tommy use to move some wieght then he had a kid
his son wasn't even 3 months old when he died
and the worst part was it was some of his "friends" who killed him
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

i love section 8 the people next to me are section 8 and get free food all the time. i think thats so cool u cna live for free basiclly

but yea my area is actually pretty nice. if u want a bad place just go to the 1700 block of 10th street or u can go to the village. thats what the black people call it but the white people call it freetown then we also got naptown and bmore

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon