Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next session

ya...i dont think anyone knows who u are...at least tell us ur in game name
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

my in game name was Takumi-Racer and now i changed it to MonkeyHupmnPanda so is there still any one out there who wants to join my crew next session

wow, um any chance of coming up with an original name? Sorry no offence but why take names so close to established players?

sorry i just cant come up wit any names but in 7 days i well change it to Way2_Fast4_Ur_Ass ok and calder16 can u join my crew and is there still any one out there who wants to jouin my crew next session just post it on here Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Morgan Wrote:sorry i just cant come up wit any names but in 7 days i well change it to Way2_Fast4_Ur_Ass ok and calder16 can u join my crew and is there still any one out there who wants to jouin my crew next session just post it on here Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
1.) it's calder12... o___O

2.) as for.. Way2_Fast4_Ur_Ass.. one.. if you like your account, i wouldn't put the word 'Ass' in your name, seeing as it's a cuss word, there's kids who play.. and also.. look @ this! Confusedhock:

[Image: top10teams5rh.jpg]
'WAY2FAST' ._________.

bit desperate there

Morgan Wrote:sorry i just cant come up wit any names but in 7 days i well change it to Way2_Fast4_Ur_Ass ok and calder16 can u join my crew and is there still any one out there who wants to jouin my crew next session just post it on here Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Look at my name...
WiReD

I made that up..It doesnt have to be something that everyone know's what it's suppose to mean...
Just come up with goofy stuff...
Such as...

I_NEED_A_NAME
(original-Tongue)
||WiReD||

eh way too fast is ok? I haven't seen any other individuals with that name at least not established ones, and the crew in TS well... it is a crew and it is TS lol.

Listen Morgan no one is trying to give you a hard time here but...

1) you win something by working for it. I came to MC cause I helped Danny get started in TS and he offered to do the same for me here. I certainly am not among the elite here but I worked hard enough to figure out the game to gain a touch of respect. I have been offered some spots on some very good crews (most of which I have declined cause I am lazy at this game lol) and had a few shots at actually winning. Notice the word "offered" I have NEVER asked for a spot and never will. So the lesson there is earn it, just learn what you can and do it.

2) The name thing, Takumi and Panda are both established names in this game. In effect by taking names similar to theirs it "appears" that you are trying to take a free ride based on that, I am not saying that you are but that is what it looks like to others, see what I mean by that?

3) Length of time playing a game means nothing. It does not entitle someone to an icon or respect in the game. Those come from ability and working plain and simple.

4) The one icon you want is the one that is MOST difficult to acquire in all three games, it requires huge effort in MC and the guys that get it usually deserve it. I gaurantee after playing these games for well over a year that NO other icon is as sought after, NO other icon gets as much money spent on it. So the one icon you are asking to be given is the one you are least likely to get handed =/

Like I said nothing against you here, just some simple facts of how things work.

it doesnt get any more original than alafafala Smile
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

Quote:4) The one icon you want is the one that is MOST difficult to acquire in all three games, it requires huge effort in MC and the guys that get it usually deserve it. I gaurantee after playing these games for well over a year that NO other icon is as sought after, NO other icon gets as much money spent on it. So the one icon you are asking to be given is the one you are least likely to get handed =/

by this you mean top crew? :?

it's a toss up between top crew and top HIer/CJer.. people spend some to get those x_x

but that's single person efforts for HIer/CJer.. crew's are built off spenders.. if i knew how much Dyna has spent on his 20+ top crews he's gotten, it'd probably equal to more money than i've made from both my two jobs in a year x_x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1st Session in March PIMP_4_LIFE 1 2,649 02-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  crew next session LarryG 3 3,573 01-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Last Post: mdmarvin87
  Next Session... casper_305 27 11,445 11-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Starting a crew for next session Freshtilldeath 2 2,446 11-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Freshtilldeath
  next session stock_honda 9 3,250 08-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  next session crew H_O_M_I_E_P_A 13 4,475 07-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Last Post: H_O_M_I_E_P_A
  Nxt session mustangkid05 8 2,740 05-17-2009, 07:45 AM
Last Post: casper_305
  Next Session MatBond 60 13,908 01-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Next session DrOoPie 31 7,441 11-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Ok so whos runnign next session for sure.. Smiddy 0 1,206 08-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Smiddy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon