Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Many Know Me But.....

Not Many Know Me But.....

Iv now quit MC after many years playing and coutles nearly on the scoreboards im quittig i just want to say good by to all that knwo me

dont know ya but i have seen ya on a couple times
see ya
and it seems alot of people are quiting mc now adays
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

well silkroad is far more fun lol plus after years of playing its hard to belive it gets boring

peace bro...i remember u
AlKi

thnx i will still visit these forums from time to time lol to see whats going on lol

good luck with whatever else your doing.. i never really spoke to you but i remember you fairly well

i know amny wil find this hard to belive but i just got bored of so i found other games to play

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:thnx i will still visit these forums from time to time lol to see whats going on lol

YOU WILL BE BACK.Nice playin ya i know who ya are.. But I know you will be back.I tried to retire,I couldnt stay away.Many have tried and they always come back.ITs addicitive.

However SHOULD you NOT come back.. IT was fun while it lasted.you shall be missed.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

later bro i member u i was in your crew last session or 2 sessions ago nice playing wit u later and have fun wit watever u are doing Big Grin

i remember u...lol

i would spam u offline Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon