• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project___D

8)

Tyler?

8)

:wink:
||WiReD||

man wired u lose cm's to though so u c where u may cause a problem
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

i wish i could race for u

ah well

THE_ONE Wrote:actually the one thing i have my eyes open for right now is 1 more hardcore racer, and when i say hardcore i mean it you will need to be really hardcore racing for cm's constantley so if anyone thinks they are up for the challenge message me here on in the game

Who's hardcore? :wink:

Outkast Wrote:man wired u lose cm's to though so u c where u may cause a problem

Been Fixed. But how am i going to get another one if no one is confident in me enough..
||WiReD||

wired you aint fixed, you need to be taught well, bro i know your one of the top racers in this game, hardcore yes, but when you can work a whole round, with a win/loss of 0.68 and loose 3CM thats when you know you fixed
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

I will never win top crew with a losing ratio luke..thats the way i play..i probably will never ever have a losing ratio...
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:I will never win top crew with a losing ratio luke..thats the way i play..i probably will never ever have a losing ratio...

well if you cant play with a .68 win loss and not lose many cms you are not meant to be worker....im not as good as luke and only lose like 30cms but i would lose bout like 50-75 but i dout ne more.....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Born_To_Lead Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:I will never win top crew with a losing ratio luke..thats the way i play..i probably will never ever have a losing ratio...

well if you cant play with a .68 win loss and not lose many cms you are not meant to be worker....im not as good as luke and only lose like 30cms but i would lose bout like 50-75 but i dout ne more.....

MC is a game of quite some luck..Some sessions-your account will make it so you lose MANY cms..other sessions..NONE AT ALL..thats my opinion though
||WiReD||

_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:

MC is a game of quite some luck..Some sessions-your account will make it so you lose MANY cms..other sessions..NONE AT ALL..thats my opinion though

lol no if that was true then i would just work at 50% happiness and not lose cms.....its all bout known how to do it right and stay consistent on how you work
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon