Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
virus

gidday Wrote:he is a "shiat"? :lol:

lol!! Yeah but I said he was a good one.... :lol:
Noob, what Noob...

hot Wrote:Or you can start the computer in saftey mode, by pressing F8 just after the bios bootscreen goes away, press F8 continosly.

After that, you get in windows and look after the infected file. try to delete it then. After you done that, just reboot..

I hope it helps out..

There is another way to, but then I would like to have the Virii´s name.

i hate how everything comes big in safe mode though...lol...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:
hot Wrote:Or you can start the computer in saftey mode, by pressing F8 just after the bios bootscreen goes away, press F8 continosly.

After that, you get in windows and look after the infected file. try to delete it then. After you done that, just reboot..

I hope it helps out..

so u would prefer a virus rather that see everything big?
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

LuDe Wrote:

I hope it helps out..

which is why it's only used when trying to seclude a virus?? >_>

LuDe Wrote:

I hope it helps out..

Well it´s not ment to be used as a permanent solution.
It just starts the absolutly most nessisary stuffs, so windows can run.
It´s not ment to look good. Most people never even has been in saftey mode.. But it is one of the best modes if something has crashed on the computer, you can go and restart EXAMPLE, this happend to me on my working computer: wininstaller did not want to start, so i searched for it on our companys microsoft site, I found the solution, restarted my computer in saftey mode, restarted and rehashed some files, rebooted in to normal mode.. VOILA!! now wininstaller works just fine....

Most of other computer companys just would had said.. Just run your recovery CD or just do a plain re-install of windows XP...
Big Grin

i didnt read much of the thread but what does the virus actually do?

Its not that blockchecker thing is it?
[img]Got Kancho?[/img]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon