Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does the mc community think im a big spender

im tlaking to some one now while i make this making it how they say. but i have heard people been saying im a big spender when im not...... and im tired of being asked for credits. so i was told to make this and have you guys post how much u think i spend. lol i was told to make this by some one so don't flame me for making it. so just say if you think im a big spender "yes or no" and how much u think i spend a round and if u think i suck at the game for how much i spend. think that covers everything they said to say. please no flaming i no this is stupid

like i said before...

your a spender when you want something...

Ehh, well I think that you spend when you want to and have the money to do it, but, I think that you use to spend more and now you have learned more about the game so you dont spend as much. Also, I know that you do buy plenty of credits for other people so you are obviously not as big of a spender as some think. I think you just spend a lot on the game overall and infact you just spend it on other ci games too. O and what I mean By spending a lot of money, i mean at least 100$. But I have heard people tell be that you have spent money on them so it probally ads up that you only spend like 50$ on yourself and liek 50$ on others.

even tho i say somethings about a certain persons spending
i think if you spend it helps CI make money and it also lets ppl like me that dont spend play for free

i dont know what i would do without playing mc lol
[Image: club.gif]

sjgrox2x Wrote:Ehh, well I think that you spend when you want to and have the money to do it, but, I think that you use to spend more and now you have learned more about the game so you dont spend as much. Also, I know that you do buy plenty of credits for other people so you are obviously not as big of a spender as some think. I think you just spend a lot on the game overall and infact you just spend it on other ci games too. O and what I mean By spending a lot of money, i mean at least 100$. But I have heard people tell be that you have spent money on them so it probally ads up that you only spend like 50$ on yourself and liek 50$ on others.

thats so true. hmm u seth danny tiffany and others.lol don't ask why i do it dunno why

200mphblur Wrote:
sjgrox2x Wrote:Ehh, well I think that you spend when you want to and have the money to do it, but, I think that you use to spend more and now you have learned more about the game so you dont spend as much. Also, I know that you do buy plenty of credits for other people so you are obviously not as big of a spender as some think. I think you just spend a lot on the game overall and infact you just spend it on other ci games too. O and what I mean By spending a lot of money, i mean at least 100$. But I have heard people tell be that you have spent money on them so it probally ads up that you only spend like 50$ on yourself and liek 50$ on others.

thats so true. hmm u seth danny tiffany and others.lol don't ask why i do it dunno why
i'll take someone buying me a membership rofl
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
200mphblur Wrote:

i'll take someone buying me a membership rofl

maybe tomorrow morning. i got a lot of pending money on paypal. stupid ebay

I spent quite a bit last session. First time in awhile that I did.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

lol im willin to bet alot more ppl waste their money that have lower nw's and get nothing out of it. so id say if ur gonna go for the win, then spend some $$$ and get it
[Image: 2005orangeblast5hs.jpg]
~CNUL8RGUYS~

So wait you can spend money on this game? Confusedhock: whoa whoa...and what do you mean that people ask you for credits? I would tell them to..well..go buy their own.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another dull Day in the MC community dnb_Fueld 9 2,090 09-23-2009, 12:44 AM
Last Post: v2pointOH

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon