Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ahhh got HI'd up the ying yang!!!

so wit 1 minute left, i worked 4240 models at 99% rate, worked at a nw of 200 mil. and worked a 1000 creds which gave me 953,320,432 dollars, and then thats when the HI began, brought me down to 500+ mill dropped me to the 200 ranks... Cry ... ah well i guess next time... bah!
[Image: ff197b1c.jpg]

success is the best revenge

MY NAME WAS NOT BAD... iGn: kuntpunisher

you worked too early lol
[Image: club.gif]

at least yah got to work ;d

im in like 2452353 place rofl

you got 950M??? I worked like 4170 models 100% happiness, 220M networth, and only made 750M wtf

I know who it was it was a female that only did it cause she does not like your name.
[Image: tuffy.jpg]

TuffENuff Wrote:I know who it was it was a female that only did it cause she does not like your name.

haha lol serious? maybe i should change my IgN to "mynamewasbad" too...well who ever got me, got me good.... good job to ya'll

I guess I am kinda sorry, but my usual end of game target wasn't online..and my husband was right, your name is a bit offensive to us women. not liking it :roll:

i should have mentioned i got 3 nice sized hits, that was all i did

Couggirl Wrote:I guess I am kinda sorry, but my usual end of game target wasn't online..and my husband was right, your name is a bit offensive to us women. not liking it :roll:

its koo, all part of the game, congrats on ur successful HIs, shouldn't be sorry. maybe i'll change my name the on the last day next session to hide from ur HIs Tongue

Couggirl Wrote:i should have mentioned i got 3 nice sized hits, that was all i did

yup saw that, i saw my NW drop from near billion, to 500+ but no more cryin over it, guess theres always next session, congrats to all of u who successfully stompped on my NW. hehe :twisted:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon