Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLASK_FITTORNA ready for next season!!!

i dunno why you are trying to start stuff with me, i didn't do anything to you, but if you want to be like that keep it up and see where it gets you though

WiReD Wrote:[quote=burn_u_out]

Its all good, Zender can take some of our members but we can get better ones even though I hate to see Remco, Lemieux, and KING_DING join ur crew and leave NSX.

quote]

leave NSX? never was a part of NSX! :roll:

Lets Do This ZendeR
Big Grin

Actually I was right buddy, lol, :lol: They were all going to be considered members for NSX, but they have decided to join Zender. But its all good, we'll see who comes out on top, won't we Big Grin

Go see the "NSX_REBORN" thread and scroll down to the preliminary list. You should be able to see that Lemieux, KING_DING, and Remco were all considered to be part of NSX next session.

So WiReD, I guess I still get to have the last laugh. LOL Tongue :lol:

ok back on topic about zenders crew thanks

can we all just stay on topic and let zender get his ppl for his crew ect ect....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

take kingding and lude off your list they are mine
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

hey cna i join? i will be racing next session

Outkast Wrote:take kingding and lude off your list they are mine

I think KINGDING has committed...not sure..

Penguin..lots of asking to join other crews eh?

yeah hes commited to me someone has been sabotaging my crew making efforts but i still got him
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

alright..cool with me
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new but ready to fly ;) srhchick 15 3,695 09-16-2007, 04:25 AM
Last Post: itsallg33
  CREW's Battle 4 next season EzAvm 28 4,693 02-12-2006, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Outkast
  Top_Clan 4 next season EzAvm 50 8,912 02-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Hubert-Cumberdale
  whats everyone doing next season?? LuDe 29 4,893 10-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Renzo
  what crew do u think will win next season??? LuDe 13 2,472 09-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon