Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should be added to stats....

Ray I Think That In your personal stats you should be able to see and average of cms you get a day.....that would be nice to see for your self and when tryin to get in a crew and make it easier for crew leaders to see who is races hard and who takes credit of others

how do you determine who gets the cms when theres 7 people all in one pending event ? O.o
Orgasm Donor

umm because the server determines whether or not you gain a cm in that race...

Who is racing when isn't relevant to the algorithm that decides it Smile Just because we can't tell doesn't mean the server doesn't know

RICK ROFLMAO you are the biggest fien

what time is it? lmao
Orgasm Donor

6:30am xD

Not up all night tonight lol. Almost done current project so decided to sleep Big Grin

fyew lol neways in sleeping now

about the cm thing i think it wouls just cause for finger pointing :-s

*points finger*
Orgasm Donor

I agree to some extent but the way it is now is kinda like this:

He did it, no I didn't, yes you did, well maybe he did it then, I did not, screw you, hell with it your booted, oops still losing cms.

CM's have become such a huge issue in crews that I have seen players nervous about working, others that won't work at all and everyone wondering when and if the shoe is gonna fall for something they didn't do =/

I always told guys in my crew just to own up to it, it can be avoided but when you don't know who to help you can't do anything.

The other thing people don't realize is: The game has variables built in, losing cms is UNAVOIDABLE. If you say it isn't take some basic programming classes because I guarantee that there is nothing you can do that sets your chance of losing to 0!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how about correct horsepower stats on vehicles Da1andonlyJinx 2 1,115 12-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Stats Sheet derky 7 2,113 10-19-2005, 10:29 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  MY Stats For The Session Look Alot Betta HOMIEPA 14 3,709 04-19-2005, 12:49 AM
Last Post: PoTh

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon