Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
READ THIS-VERY VERY ODD

not sure what u mean but ok we have just been racing hard and working our creds but ok
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

shadow67 Wrote:i think btp fucked up
*remembers convo from earlier with my associate

smh... you boys did a bad thing :x

still don't get what the bad thing we did was
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

calm down, it wasnt anything illegal
tell your guilty conscience to have a rest
*insert signature here*

no guilty conscience just thinking we are going to get screwed over and am a little mad

cause and effect

actions and repricussions
*insert signature here*

well whatever we would have had a chance to win, now we are going to get screwed over why am i not suprised bye this

unless of course your big threat is zura spending a ton of money then whatever it's her credit card have fun with it

Such is life... as they say :lol:
*insert signature here*

o i c trying some sort of mindgames get us to give up, well guess what it won't work whatever u do we are coming after u and romeo we will win this

I was reading all this bullshit and kingding you say you have been playing for 2 year well Zura used to be a hell of a racer and right now she is showing she still is. She may spend but its HER money not YOURS.You also say none on her crew races but look at this
Top 10 Most Races Won
mSzura 5938
Pumpkin_King 4713
SjGrOx2x 3994
the_one 2879
Dyna 2814
BlackWidow 2752
modogg85 2679
Takumi_ 2613
Midori_ 2609
calder 2462

5 of the top 10 most wins list is on he team
So where does she get all her cms FROM HER CREW YOU TOOL
None races, Look at that
Its just not zura racing its her whole crew
It pritty much the old racer coming and showing what they got

My 99 cents
mecca :postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ya'll gotta read this NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 25 7,302 02-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Yeah..Read This HxC_HyFLy 2 1,330 12-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Last Post: HxC_HyFLy
  DyNaStY Crew Members Please Read nitroussuprarola 36 8,142 05-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SSVegito

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon