Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
READ THIS-VERY VERY ODD

only if you get someone to get me 50k as well so i can gank your cars for the next 3 -5 days :lol:
*insert signature here*

what the now u know that wouldn't be fair stealing our cars Sad
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

damn 50k wouldn't be enough i need 100k in creds
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Outkast Wrote:ok i need 50,000 creds anyone want to hook me up, i wanna c if i can get 400 million in 40 minutes Big Grin

1k credits = say about 4.5 million

4.5*50 = about 225 million

and who said thats all the credits she had?

if she had 100k credits = about 450 million = POSSIBILITY

Outkast, i have talked to you on msn since the beggining of this round, im totally not trying to make enemies with you, but its not impossible.

im not saying that this is what Z did to get it but that just shows that its not impossible.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

oops sorry for the double but i took a while to write and he figured out that 50k wasnt enough
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Outkast Wrote:what the now u know that wouldn't be fair stealing our cars Sad

sure it is! :lol:
*insert signature here*

i have no problem with her making 400 million cbr in an hour i think it's possible i don't think i said anything different

if btp didnt get screwed yesterday, they would be pretty close to you guys Sad

yeah well such is life

MAKE SOME CASH

Your Import Models sold 18,544,203 calendars, which made you $92,721,015.
Your Crew Import Models made you an additional $6,278,820.
You lost 0 disgruntled Import Models.
You have 166,719,046 calendars remaining.

cbr is easy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ya'll gotta read this NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 25 7,302 02-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Yeah..Read This HxC_HyFLy 2 1,330 12-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Last Post: HxC_HyFLy
  DyNaStY Crew Members Please Read nitroussuprarola 36 8,142 05-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SSVegito

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon