Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
READ THIS-VERY VERY ODD

my biggest beef with u is that u lied to a crewmate thats not cool, maybe u thought midori was to honest to tell the truth to but that is not cool no matter what, there is a huge trust issue when it comes to crews ,damn my best friends in this game are slick, stein, and highway 3 guys i ran in a crew with over a year ago and still run with at the drop of a hat till this day, we trust each other so when we ask each other for help in the game we are there no problem maybe u don't get that but u should think about it
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

maybe tread was trying to cover our ass becuase he didnt want us being banned for someone in our crew supposably "cheating".

If someone could hack, wouldn't they be able to boost other crews cbr?

Just a suggstion
Orgasm Donor

me and jreed and homiepa have had problems in the past
and midori knew what happend and he knew i did not spend
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

thats not what he was saying to me when i confornted him on msn about the nw jump he said that he was told romeo when i told him that was a lie caquse romeo wasn't on he said that he talked to u and that u spent another lie , and let me guess u are going to blame btp for being the real hackers, it was all our master plan right
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

he knew what happend
he just has a big mouth
and im not sure who did it
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

No im not saying it was you. Im just saying the "hacker" would have the power to boost the cms or any crew? And with the "eyes" watching the game so closely this would be the easier way to win, or even get back at someone?
Orgasm Donor

some people think they are untouchable, u know it's hard to beleive all this happens over nothing u don't really win anything for top crew

liltreadburn Wrote:i only lied to jreed and homiepa in my crew
and z we all know u cheat but because u got money u will never be banned for more then a couple days

why would i need to cheat if i've money?

uhm. hi?

ive been demodded/banned just as anyone else

but this time around, i wasnt. why...?

cause i didnt do anything maybe? :roll:

one time i got banned for 2 months for nothing ray though i was a multi Cry

zura iam not 100% sure u cheated, if that means anything Smile
it is quite clear that litreadburn or what ever ur name is (i don't realy care) has not played by the rules and that your a dam shit crew player.
Top crews are all about trust and and hard work. And what i have seen this round from you , you arent capable of either.
You clearly arent very smart either, what you thought that we wouldn't notice if you took over 600 of our hard earned cm's and leaving no extra crew bank roll, and then the crew your in jumping 1.2 bil in a crazy amount of time.
Dam just give up now, no1 wil trust you now and every1 knows ur shit.
either way if it was u or not u were aware of the cheating that was going on.
and i don't like u Big Grin lol

Digital_Magic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ya'll gotta read this NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 25 7,302 02-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Yeah..Read This HxC_HyFLy 2 1,330 12-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Last Post: HxC_HyFLy
  DyNaStY Crew Members Please Read nitroussuprarola 36 8,142 05-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SSVegito

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon