Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here U All Go

i have never botted asshole so post away thats me racing my ass off also, u think i would have let dyna win we were over 200 million ahead i could have spent half what he did and still won, tana was also prepared to spend same with lude don't think we wanted or needed your help only thing u did was set up a helper full of multis, whoops did i say that
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Outkast Wrote:i have never botted ******* so post away thats me racing my ass off also, u think i would have let dyna win we were over 200 million ahead i could have spent half what he did and still won, tana was also prepared to spend same with lude don't think we wanted or needed your help only thing u did was set up a helper full of multis, whoops did i say that

im talking about paki botting, dont get so offended unles ur feeling guilty. and i set up a huge multihelper which then fed into 2 real crews and also giving wins from mainmulti helper.

al this time u knew what was going on no one wante dus to stop u knew ud be fuked without it. everyone knows from raymond to tana to dyna yall lost that session if not for our intervention.

romeo i knew nothing of the cheating until u told me about it on msn after the fact, and that stunt with burning pk ruined the round for me and several others in the crew we don't beleive in burning other crews, but well u screwed that and made us 2 faced, hell if i had wanted to i could have burned them but i never
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

i was asked to burn them, by people such as tana slick they knew itd get em the win but they never wanted ot admit ift i stil have msn convo's

as for multis n cheating its was your evry crew that tuaght me how to multi macro proxy and burn so stfu.

your crew has always been nothing and only ever achieved any thing via cheating. the 1st time yal won u almost out did paki in multi cycling.

the 2nd tie was only because u has sufficient wins to produce more cbr and the fact ur opposition had no cms to work with.

if it ruined ur session you shoul have asked ray tot ake back ur icons n donate them to pk.

^tana didnt ask me to but was well aware of what happend and chose to ignore the matter.

then post those convos up, and i'd like proof that we cheated the first time if we had cheated our cbr would have been higher, i'll also admit i've been told the second time there was some things happening , guess what we weren't the only ones pk got a bunch of bans handed down to so whats your point about that round

lets c u did your job and got your reward oh and made it impossible to actually be happy about winning

my point is they wer baned for pissy things, and that session yal had no fukn chance of winning if not for me n tan.

and if u really want i can dig up those convos n show pretty pictures of paki cheating.

but instead il be mature and and conitnue dicussing things with tana n drop it.

-off to work

show paki cheating i could care less, i want to c these convos of u being ordered to burn pk, also u got all our cm's i could have swore that was tana myself and a couple others racing our asses off and still beating pk even when they bough creds to catch us

truth is..
iuno if romeo has all this "help" from me n z any more :?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon