Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZOMGWTFBBQQQQQQ!!!

okay seriously the both of you should just stop.

1. IM NOT TAKING SIDES

2. NOT TRYING TO MAKE ENEMIES

3. Z YOUR A MOD, YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE SETTING THE "GOOD" EXAMPLES FOR EVERYONE, NOT TRYING TO OWN THEM IN WORDS, OR SWEARING AN SUCH.

4. LONEWOLF, LIKE YOU SAID YOURE AN ADULT, DO THE ADULT THING, JUST STOP TALKING BACK, ACTUALLY YOUR BOTH ADULTS AND SHOULD BE SETTLED IN PM'S AND NOT LET EVERYONE SEE

5. YOUR BOTH OFF TOIPIC

IM PROBABLY GONNA GET OWNED BY Z OR WHATEVER BUT I DONT CARE, THIS NEEDED TO BE SAID

NO HARD FEELINGS TO THE BOTH OF YOU
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:. Z YOUR A MOD, YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE SETTING THE "GOOD" EXAMPLES FOR EVERYONE, NOT TRYING TO OWN THEM IN WORDS, OR SWEARING AN SUCH.

as well as i'm a player, and player vs. player interaction, as well as player <-> game creator is exactly what the forums are for.

he called me out as a player, i did the same.

as far as being a mod, i'm to assist players and moderate the forums, to which i gladly assisted in handing him his a...

nvm, we already resolved it in pm's

Wink

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:1. IM NOT TAKING SIDES

hell I don't even wanna take sides in this. I just wanna win. and I have to say when I am online I don't see a ton of the other crew either. And Romeos crew made huge leaps in a short period? I don't think they're cheating, I think they are working hard.

Make love not war. And lonewolf I hate to say it but you being an adult don't say you didn't make accusations being an adult as well I can tell you pointed questions are very much the same as accusations and you know it. I'm not opening this can of worms again but please.... don't play innocent in all this. It was meant as a joke by Danny you turned it into something it wasn't, Joe and I turned it back into a joke and low and behold here we go again

lonewolf Wrote:I take my hat off and Bow to Zura she said she would do it and she did.

But the screen shots of stats tell the story from 69 mil and 2nd place amazing jump in the next update to over 200mil and 1st place.

Quite an amazing feat for only on of your crew members working in the last hour. But I have to admitt it was the leader of the crew Zura herself that amazingly took them to first.

Please tell us of this amazing feat.

claim to be an adult, make a sarcastic remark like that and then have the nerve to call zura out for
lonewolf Wrote:And as far as name calling and childish remarks being thrown at me by zura

That doesn't play in anyones books that is over 6, nice try though.

I had respect for you[/past tense]

JDMAccord02 Wrote:omfg romeo jumped 60 million

they must be cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAh no cheatin just drainin G_I's bank account.....ZURA jumps her crew, every one gets nervouse so G_I settles thing with some creds....

It was a joke Joe lol, the thing is you guys do it and you're playing hard, we do it and we're cheating :?

btw the whole we're never online thing. last I checked it was 4 to1 for us, time zones people ever heard of em. a lot of romeos crew is on when we aren't and vice versa. good god wake up.

mSzura Wrote:as far as being a mod, i'm to assist players and moderate the forums

Wink

Can you help me out as a player.....I just need some online wins and some crew wins
:wink:

OMG i sooo miss the bullshit run'n for top crew, so much finger pointing love it

rofl, I haven't done it for a bit I had forgotten. I dunno I like most of their crew :?

calder12 Wrote:It was a joke Joe lol, the thing is you guys do it and you're playing hard, we do it and we're cheating :?

btw the whole we're never online thing. last I checked it was 4 to1 for us, time zones people ever heard of em. a lot of romeos crew is on when we aren't and vice versa. good god wake up.

I never said anyone was cheatin they just sendin me broke.........wakin up is not the problem i have, its sobrin up i that i struggle with........

actually that wasn't directed at you Smile just everyone in general I guess.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon