Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StreetHeist.com - Registrations are open

Please read the StreetHeist forum for more information.

cool, im in 8)

yup im in too!....damn its like 15 hours till it start right?
well i hope mc start like tomorrow or sunday rele so i can try out the street and see if it hot....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Welcome to Street Heist!

The current game period has ended. Thanks for playing!

Congratulations to all the prize winners! Refer to the News and Announcement forum to find out how to claim your prize.

Also, please check the forums for more information on when the next exciting game period will begin. Downtime is generally no more than 2-3 days while we review game logs and reset the game. Please do not send a support ticket!

Visit the Street Heist online community to find more information about Street Heist by visiting the discussion forums.

Thank you.

Does that mean i am a BETA and just need to wait till it starts?
||WiReD||

I'm in too
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

games starts in 14-15 hrs, wherever the timer is right now
All I need is One Mic.

BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd Wrote:Welcome to Street Heist!

The current game period has ended. Thanks for playing!

Congratulations to all the prize winners! Refer to the News and Announcement forum to find out how to claim your prize.

Also, please check the forums for more information on when the next exciting game period will begin. Downtime is generally no more than 2-3 days while we review game logs and reset the game. Please do not send a support ticket!

Visit the Street Heist online community to find more information about Street Heist by visiting the discussion forums.

Thank you.

Does that mean i am a BETA and just need to wait till it starts?

yes...just wait till the game starts then sign in and ur set to play
what the deuce?!

im in

starts in 13 Smile
Drag-Master

We apologize however Street Heist is currently not accepting new members during the beta testing period. For more information, please check the forums or try again later. Sad
Restricted

ooo looks like you are a little late. well they said that they will let more beta testers in later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MC Rev3 Beta testing open - register now! Admin 81 17,424 06-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  all you streetheist players mecca_boy 4 1,481 10-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  StreetHeist.com - Public Beta starts TODAY! imported_admin 10 2,608 02-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Last Post: joedabooger
  Street Heist Registrations OPEN - final beta test period imported_admin 5 1,661 01-23-2006, 09:46 AM
Last Post: GODthurisnoother
  StreetHeist screen shots imported_admin 2 1,206 01-14-2006, 10:07 AM
Last Post: hot

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon