Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st place??

modogg85 Wrote:just to inform everybody your rank doesnt update automatically. There has been times while the game was running and I was in 1st place and it still showed the place that I was before I worked or whatever....I have seen the updates are around 5-10 mins.

i had the same thing happen when i was in game too, Z is great and everyone knows it. like RAY said before no matter what happens, THATS IT, GAMEOVER!!! Good Job Z
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Dude, let's make sure we don't confuse great bank rolls with actual greatness...

Zura dominated through spending... sure, she knows how to make the most of the credits she has, but there isn't a snowball's chance in hell she would have had even close to the same numbers without spending a good sized chunk of money.

I'm not gonna speculate, or comment on where the money comes from like some others, but Zura knows that without spending the way she did, she wouldn't be where she is.

True greatness in anything is about being better than the rest with the same amount of resources available... she didn't do that.

I'll pay my hommage to her for winning, but you won't hear the words "great" come out of my mouth in respect to her success.

Look Rain, we helped each other level up like mad up till level 25 or so by the 3rd day, im not trying to make an enemy but,

It takes practice to get good, even if it is spending

The more practice you get, the better you are

if noone spent in this game, im sure that with all that "PRACTICE" she would still rape us all without question.

I know you dont agree but like human nature everyone has their own opinions and thoughts, and those are mine.

I respect your thoughts and opinions, SO NO HARM DONE.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Quote:True greatness in anything is about being better than the rest with the same amount of resources available... she didn't do that.

she has in the past...
and whats more she did what... 6 things at once, while everyone else was focusing on one or another thing, sure it took some spending obviously... but let me see you multitask like that and then maybe you can have some room to talk
*insert signature here*

Don't get me wrong, people, I don't "hate", as some have commented, nor do I think she cheated in any way. The truth is that she used the system to the best of her advantage and it paid off for her.

But "greatness", as so many have proclaimed, isn't about finding the loopholes and exploiting them...

As for spending, I'm not one to judge on that issue either... I've spent a fair amount here and there... and I've always put it to good use too, but it is far easier to buy your prizes and icons in this game than it is to earn them without the spending. Anyone who has ever spent and then gone "spending free" can vouch for that one.

Anyway, I'm not disrespecting and if anyone thinks I am, then pull your head out, I'm just saying that she wouldn't have the same numbers and the same success without spending more than anyone else did in the game. I'm sure that just as easily, someone else with deeper pockets could have finished just as well.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

Black_rain13 Wrote:I've spent a fair amount here and there... and I've always put it to good use too, but it is far easier to buy your prizes and icons in this game than it is to earn them without the spending. Anyone who has ever spent and then gone "spending free" can vouch for that one.
What do you mean there....I mean its a game right. Do you fault any football team for winning a championship because they pay there players....I mean come on be real here. Just because someone spends it doesnt make them any less of a player. So if I were you I would rethink what you are saying.

modogg85 Wrote:
Black_rain13 Wrote:I've spent a fair amount here and there... and I've always put it to good use too, but it is far easier to buy your prizes and icons in this game than it is to earn them without the spending. Anyone who has ever spent and then gone "spending free" can vouch for that one.
What do you mean there....I mean its a game right. Do you fault any football team for winning a championship because they pay there players....I mean come on be real here. Just because someone spends it doesnt make them any less of a player. So if I were you I would rethink what you are saying.

Not only that, but it's also a racing game (or at least partly racing), and everyone knows that the teams with more sponsors and more money tend to do better than those teams with limited funds.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3rd place prize YmCmB 6 1,944 03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  2nd place credits sharpie 24 5,530 06-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  winning first place LarryG 2 1,098 02-14-2010, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  how do u find ur place mecca_boy 9 2,579 10-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Bring Back 1st 2nd 3rd place and double races TheBoss 3 1,438 08-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII?????????? OneHotBitch 45 8,383 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE
  What did you place peteyfresh 106 16,310 11-05-2005, 06:50 AM
Last Post: drift168
  2nd - 10th place prizes thebunneh 5 1,762 10-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  what place? shmedvig 24 5,330 08-31-2005, 07:58 AM
Last Post: admedlin
  2nd place HONDAVOOM 32 7,093 08-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon